cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

I know I have a million dupes but now I really want it just because everyone seems to love it 😄

Day 2 Tom Ford soleil contouring compact the afternooner.
IMG_2472.JPG

Drool.... One of my favorite!

Snowed in today again but it didn't stop me from getting all bronzed and highlighted up while I did laundry lol..

ABH Sundipped glow kit (bronzed, moonstone)

20170314_201907.jpg

Pretty!!

Gorgeous glow

Challenge Accepted!Attachment-1.jpeg

Dr. Perricone No Highlighter Highlighter with Becca Prismatic Amethyst on top in natural lighting 🙂

Absolutely beautiful @gonerogue! So simple and fresh!

@angelKiss24 Thanks love!

You are gorgeous @gonerogue Its a very pretty natural look!

@fatimamummy Thanks!!

Aren't you a stunner?! Very pretty highlight on you!

@jesscheems Thanks for making my day *blushes* 🙂

Oof, office lighting is SO BAD (and my eyebrows are a whole other story!), but today I'm wearing the Lorac Limelight highlighter over Sephora peony cheek gel, and also on my browbones with a Sleek eyeshadow from a palette I bought in London.

Honestly a bit disappointed in this highlighter, the seafoam green sheen isn't very strong, and it also fades pretty quickly.

highlight0314.jpg

I'll do my best to play along 🙂 

Urban Decay Sin today - just on my cheek bones and a bit along the length of my nose (I find this adds the perfect amount of glow to my face). 

IMG_0908.JPG

Sin looks so pretty on you. I was going to purchase it but didn't and this pic makes me wish I did!! 😃

@jesscheems it is pretty! I really like the UD Afterglow formula. I picked this one up from the GLOWFORIT promo 🙂 

Oh right! I forgot about that promo. I was eyeing that one too 😄 I basically have my eyes set on any highlight lol.

Yayy highlighters!!! I dont own enough for an entire months worth of unique looks, but ill post what I can! I wanted to wear all cream products today (bb cream, nudestix nudie on my cheeks and a cream highlight) so Im wearing Becca poured opal! Its super subtle today!

IMG_1252.JPG 

Very pretty! Off topic but I just love your glasses on you! 

@sabrinas you are so beautiful!

1 Reply
testing