Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Sheen

What are some really good highlighters, with little glitter? 

Re: Sheen

Hi @Habinside,

So sorry I thought you said for pale skin.  They also have 4 other colors to choose from.

❤️‘S, SuzieQ.

Hi @Habinsider,

I have pale skin and don’t like glitter in my highlighter either!  I have the PERFECT one for you!  Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-tasking Illuminating Highlighter in shade 01 Shimmering Buff.  It is so good, I don’t try others, this one looks like you almost can’t tell you have a highlighter on, you just look really amazingly beautiful!  My guy always does a double take when I have it on, so do many people.  Picture having your makeup on beautifully and then times that by 20 when you add this highlighter, it’s like one they would use on a movie set - Awesome!  Let me know how you like it!

❤️‘S, SuzieQ.

@Habinsider Laura Mercier has a lovely highlighter that gives a subtle sheen.

Laura Mercier matte radiance baked powder compact in highlight 01. Super pretty and perfect for daily wear!

Anonymous Insider

Maybeline master chrome is a good one. @Habinsider

RE: Sheen

Nars’ highlighters seem to just melt into the skin after application! I think ABH’s glowkit have a fantastic natural formula. Also Beccas is pretty good but it does have light glitter. Huda Beauty’s 3D face palette has a GORGEOUS highlighter & blush (& shoot their bronzer too) looks great on the skin. Makeup Forever’s highlighters are very natural looking, also just melts into the skin but doesnt have that much pigmentation. Also Mac highlighters are to die for no matter the shade

RE: Sheen

Becca skin pressed highlighters and ABH Glow kits and ABH x Amrezy are my favourite highlighters that are not glittery

I love the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact Highlight 01in 01 highlight for a luminous, glowy sheen! If you’re into cream highlighters, the Hourglass Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flashis also really beautiful!

@Habinsider MAC Hyper Real Glow and Dose of Colors ILuvSarahi highlighters have a little glitter in them. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing