Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

New highlight

I am looking to buy a new highlight but can’t decide on which one. Any suggestions?

Re: New highlight

@Ejh77 For powder, I like the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter((so many color options), Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Trophy Wife(you can grab this in a mini set with the gloss bomb which I also 1000000% recommend FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set), Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact Highlight 01in 01 highlight for something subtle, or for something a little out of the box, the MILK MAKEUP Holographic Highlighting Powder Supernovain Mars (peachy with a pink reflect). I don’t love cream formulas, but when I go for one, it’s ALWAYS the Hourglass Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flash

The too faced Love Light highlighters are more of a natural glow, I have "blinded by the light" and It's beautiful! TOO FACED - Love Light Prismatic Highlighter - Blinded By The Light

If you're looking for a palette of blinding highlighters, I love Anastasia Highlighters.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit®and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit® Powder Highlighters Marshmallow/ Gumdrop/ Butterscotch/ Starburstare my favorites!

Lastly, if you want a cream highlight, Benefit Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Champagne Cream Highlighter Watt's Up!is so pretty! 

Hope this helps. 

RE: Re: New highlight

Thanks!

RE: New highlight

Thank you!

@Ejh77 I love Nars Fort de France

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors