Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Need cheap glow help!

I am a cheap gal but want to get a natural highlight

Re: Need cheap glow help!

NYX is a great cheap option!! I love their highlighters!

Wet N wild have some good ones but nyx is my go to if I'm on a budget 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Need cheap glow help!

Makeup Revolution and Nyx Face Gloss are both pretty good and cheap.

depending on your skintone the essence nude highlighter i...

depending on your skintone the essence nude highlighter is so pretty and natural and only like 3.99 at target!:)

The balm Mary Lou highliter love it

I originally purchased the Sephora collection baked highlighter/blush/bronzer trio when I first learned about highlighting. It's quite economical and provides all 3 necessities in one compact. I believe they have recently been in the 'sale' section as well.

Anonymous Insider

I know wet and wild have some amazing highlighters (they're Jeffree star approved) they can be used to make a subtle every day highlight. They're super affordable I highly recommend them. Even if you end up not loving them they're 4$ can't go wrong. 

Sullycat wrote:
I am a cheap gal but want to get a natural highlight

For something subtle/natural that won't blind you is the LÓreal Lumi Glow at the drugstore it's not on the top of my list but the mirror on the back is great for travel because it doesn't get scratched or dirty.

Gurrrllllllllll don't listen to the others! Elf shimmering whip is🔥

I use Sephora's Shimmer stick. It's so creamy and easy to apply (I use my finger vs rubbing the stick on my face because it's easier to control that way). It gives me a glow that lasts all day!

RE: Re: Need cheap glow help!

i love the shimmer stick too! its sort of a natural glow but you can build it up if you want. i have the shade golden nude and it works really nicely for my light skin but if you're a different skin tone you might need a different one

You need to try colourpop highlighters!!! They cost $8 each and are worth the price you will not regret it i promise you. They feel creamy to the touch and when swatched it's like powder honestly amazing 😻

Re: RE: Need cheap glow help!

Their pressed powder hilighters in the compact are less expensive. The Suoer Shock (and do they ever live up to that name!!!! and they melt into the skin so well!)  are $8. Pressed powder needs a brush for application but is STUNNING!!! Around $4, I think - when they're in stock. $6-8 with mirrored compact, which is amazing to have in your purse. So sturdy! 

Thanks

Hi @Sullycat, we have some great highlighting options in our Sephora Collection that are very reasonably priced! For a natural glow, I recommend either the Radiant Luminizing drops or the Shimmer Stick. I hope that helps!

Thanks girl! 😜

The wet n' wild highlighters are only $4. Some of them are fairly bright but depending on your skintone precious petals may be a good choice it does not looking super crazy on me and it is fairly good quality. 

I am not sure how much you are willing to spend---the hourglass ambient lighting powder minis are $22 and I think they are really great for a subtle glow. And even though it's a mini so less product it's really good quality! 

I've gotten hilighters shades that were a bit too bright for my skin tone, maybe too pink. So I've lightly used them as a blush for a glows look. So even shade mistakes can turn into awesome finds.  

Thanks love! 😘
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing