Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Natural and dewy, but not oily

I am a redhead so I have very pale skin, does anyone know any very natural looking highlighters that are bright but not sparkly? I am looking for something to give a shine and to make me look dewy. My skin is combination so I don't want anything very oily, but my skin is usually ok with a little oil. Thank you!!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Natural and dewy, but not oily

Pretty Vulgars shimmering swan would be great for you because it super neutral toned, pearl and the powder is very fine and creamy so its not going to look like chunks of glitter and it will give you that dewy look youre going for

RE: Natural and dewy, but not oily

I love the RMS living luminizer... I also love the Dewy stick from ciate, both of these are a tad oily (stay wet feeling on your skin). I love the lorac highlighters too... dewy and natural looking (and a comfortable powder). I'm not sure how fair they come, I usually wear daylight and my skin is light-medium, but I think there are lighter ones.

Re: Natural and dewy, but not oily

i would say to try the ciate dewy stick for a more suttle glow but for something really bright milk makeup highlighters.

Emmmaaaaa wrote:

I am a redhead so I have very pale skin, does anyone know any very natural looking highlighters that are bright but not sparkly? I am looking for something to give a shine and to make me look dewy. My skin is combination so I don't want anything very oily, but my skin is usually ok with a little oil. Thank you!!!

Emmmaaaaa wrote:

Emmmaaaaa wrote:

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing