Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

NON GLITTERY HIGHLIGHTERS??

I’m looking for highlighters that give you that wet, dewy look, not ones that look like chunks of glitter. Any formula (gel, powder, etc) is fine.

Re: NON GLITTERY HIGHLIGHTERS??

@SandraTsia The MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Soft Light Liquid Highlighter 30 looks wet and dewy with zero glitter, if you are willing to use a liquid highlight.

I’ve been using the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact Highlight 01in 01 Highlight for a natural, glowy finish. It says matte (which I found weird - how is a highlighter matte??) but it actually has a satin-y sheen to it.

One of my favourite go-tos is Nars Multiple Luxor.  It's a cool-toned but it's a cream format so application with fingers is super easy.  Very subtle glow. You may try Copacabana as well.

NON GLITTERY HIGHLIGHTERS??

@SandraTsia I would suggest the make-up forever highlighters and the Nars highlighters. The formula is beautiful and doesn't look chunky or glittery.

Hi @SandraTsia,

I have picked up the NARS - Highlighting Powder - Fort De France and have used it this entire month! It's not glittery at all and really applies so nicely on the skin. It applies kinda wet like and you are able to build it up if that's something you like!

-Helen

@SandraTsia COVER FX - The Perfect Light Highlighting Powder

@SandraTsia I love Nars Fort de France.  You can always amp it up by spraying your brush with MAC Fix+

My personal favorite highlighter for a natural, dewy look is definitely RMS BEAUTY - Champagne Rosé Luminizer. No glittery in sight, and super easy to dab on with your fingertips.

I actually really like KKW contour palette. I bought it just to check out and it’s actually become my go to. The highlight is not glittery.

You can also try out Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powder or RMS Living Luminizer.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing