Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Most blinding highlighter.

What's the most blinding highlighter? I like my highlight too strong.

Re: Most blinding highlighter.

I love Becca highlighters, but I think the ABH ones may beat out a bit on shine, and then I top either of them off with a dust of Urban Decay's Aura to add some more shine! I love to layer highlighters 

RE: Most blinding highlighter.

Anastasia Beverly Hills sun dipped is my tried and true! I go all out with highlighter and love the gorgeous pop of shimmer it gives! Perfect for every occasion๐Ÿ˜

Becca champagne pop, ABH so Hollywood, colourpop lunch money and the cover fx drops are some of my faves!

I just bought the ABH Moonchild Glow Kit!! I love an over-the-top highlight too and this one is purely stunning! I would totally check it out if you want a bright highlight that stands out! ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you!

The CoverFX enhancer drops.

Actually, heres a photo of my most blinding highlighters!  The pinky is the Laura Geller diamond dust, middle is coverfx moonlight drops which is also blinding, and then lastly we have the Ivory MUFE star lit powder!!

IMG_2987.JPG

RE: Re: Most blinding highlighter.

Thank you so much!

@Keysla Ive found that make up forever's star lit powder in "Ivory" is seriously beyond blinding... I can't even explain lol. I know Jaclyn Hill used it in a look and you can see how reflective it is on her.

I have to apply SO lightly so that I don't look like a light bulb!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_2987.JPG
testing