Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moon Child or Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit??

I'm so torn between these two, they are both so pretty. I have more light to medium skin tone so would the Moon Child not be a great idea since it works so well for fair complexions? 

Re: Moon Child or Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit??

I have both and wear the NG more. I wouldn't necessarily say I like one more than the other....the NG just tends to go with more of my overall looks.

@ItsLex96 The two glow kits are extremely different imo. I'd go for Nicole's simply because it's more wearable for me. I love mine, although I hardly wear it because I'm trying to save it 😭

@ItsLex96 If you can get your hands on the Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit, I highly recommend it!   It has a fabulous range of colors with intense glow payoff that are fabulous for everyday, beautiful looks.

Moon Child and also Aurora are a lot of fun if you are looking for a bit more color, like purples, blues and greens.  I've seen swatches of both on various skin tones and I think they look awesome on all - you may want to try to swatch them in store if you can. ❤️

Ya I'm hoping I still can! If not Moonchild it is! And ya when I first saw Aurora i wanted it cause it was different but idk if I would use those a whole lot but we will see! I have swatched The Nicole Palette and Moonchild and they both looked great! Thank you! 🙂

I have both and love them equally! I use the nicole one more for day to day looks and the moonchild for looks that are more dramatic. If you want a bolder in your face highlighted get moonchild but if you want a poppin/sun shines from my face look get nicole! (Or what I did and get both heh)

Oh ya that makes a lot of sense for moonchild being more dramatic! And I do think the Nicole one will look great for daytime too! Thanks! 🙂

i'd say it's all about personal preference. if you like rocking blue, purple, pink and green highlighters- obviously go for moonchild. it's not only great for fair complexions, itd definitely work for you if you have a light to medium skin tone. 

also the nicole guerriero glow kit was limited edition 

Sounds good! 🙂 and ya thats another reason to get Nicole Guererro right away! Hopefully its still around for a bit longer!

Agreed! I've seen both highlighters look great on all kinds of skin tones. I think it really just depends on what makeup and color schemes you're working with. Not to mention you can top them on top of other makeup to change their hues and tones. Go with whichever one you think you'll use the most/ like the best!!  I have pretty fair skin and freckles, but I've been trying to get the Nicole Guerriero one for a while now 

Yes I've seen different people review both and they seem to really love them! And ya I just have to look at them more and decide. I've swatched them both before. Nicole's seemed kinda glittery but I think once you've gotten past the surface it should be ok. And I think its in stock still on Sephora Website cause I was looking at it recently. I don't know if they took them out of the stores yet though. But thanks for the help! 🙂

@ItsLex96 Just get whichever one has colors you think you'll be more likely to use. Plenty of lighter skinned people till use and enjoy the Nicole Guerriero one and you can always use darker colors as a blush topper if they are too dark to be a highlight on your skin. 

Ok, yes I guess it is just personal preference! And ohh hmm I had never thought of the darker pink highlighters to be blush toppers! Thats a great Idea, Thanks 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing