Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Looking for a good blush and highlighter pallet!

Hello, can anyone suggest me a good blush pallet? I am also looking for a good highlighter pallet for medium skin tone. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for a good blush and highlighter pallet!

Morphe makes some good ones and they have multiple options for varying skin tones.  

Anonymous Insider

RE: Looking for a good blush and highlighter pallet!

I don’t really use blush but elf blush palettes are good as blushes and eyeshadows Also reccomend a shade more fitting to your skin tone, so u don’t look like a clown

@saameeraa I don't know what your price range is but the Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush Palette Citrus is pretty good. It has blushes and highlighters. The only downside some people might not like is one blush and one highlighter are a cream.

The TOO FACED - Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Paletteis really beautiful, as is the TOO FACED - Sugar Peach Wet and Dry Face & Eye Palette - Peaches and Cream Collection. I love the entire Sweet Peach collection, I find them really high quality and always go on so nicely. Plus the smell is amazing !

Hi @saameeraa,

I suggest checking out the Smashbox Cali Contour Face Palette Light/Mediumand the TOO FACED - Natural Face Palette. Both are pigmented and have very pretty highlighter shades that are glowy and not glittery. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@saameeraa I like KEVYN AUCOIN - The Contour Book Volume 3, NARS - Orgasm Infatuation Palette, HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette, Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Pretty Skin Palette,and MAC has their holiday palette that has blush and a highlighter.

Hi @saameeraa,

For medium skin tones, I really like the RMS BEAUTY - Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette. It has four highlighter shades: high impact highlighter, natural highlighter, bronze highlighter and champagne rose highlighter. These are cream highlighters that can be worn alone or mixed for a custom highlight. They also have coconut oil, which helps gives your skin that envious, dewy glow. 

I've recently gotten into Benefit blushes and they have many great shades for medium skin tones. The BENEFIT COSMETICS - Blush Bar Cheek Paletteshould be on your holiday wish list. It has five medium skin tone friendly shades that you can use to contour, bronze, brighten and define your features. My favorite shade is Gold Rush, a warm, golden nectar blush. It has a bit of shimmer in it, which makes it perfect for holiday party looks.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing