cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

Jeffree Star Highlighter? Yes or No?

Should i buy it? Should i not? What shade looks best on light-medium skin tones?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Jeffree Star Highlighter? Yes or No?

Yes! they are expensive for a highlighter, but they are my holy grail. You get so much product and they blend amazingly. They're by far my faveorite highlighter and I for sure recommend them. 

HannahTaeMUA wrote:

Should i buy it? Should i not? What shade looks best on light-medium skin tones?

RE: Jeffree Star Highlighter? Yes or No?

I have 4 and I love them and him. I will say I bought So F-ing Gold and unless I’m at my absolute most tan it’s too dark. But I think they’re beautiful. He’s a controversial person, I know about his history and the issues people have, and everyone has a right to their opinion. If someone doesn’t like/respect him, they should not buy from him. I, however, am a fan. PS if you’re a liquid lipstick lover, his are bomb

Depends which one. King tut, Siberian Gold, and Ice Cold are all very pigmented and easy to use by him. I love them. His princess cut on the other hand is different in the sense that it’s a bit harder to build up and work with.

No.

But I'm happy to give you some other highlighter recommendations if you'd like to tell me more about what you're looking for. ❤️  @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

People have said that it's not that good, but apparently Patrick Starr's is really good. Try both, see if they look good on you!

Anonymous Insider

Yes, try it out! It may work for you

It’s a past for me. Not because of how he is but the packaging is too Barbie for my taste.

Lol I love the product but I agree, they are definitely not a display piece

Kind of a miss for me, I thought it would be extremely blinding but it wasn't on me. I love Jeffree and his channel but if your looking for a great highlighter, I'd recommend the Becca ones (depending on your complexion) and the Fenty Beauty Ones.

I don't have the same skin tone as you, but they are hit and miss for me. Some work great, others are chalky and just not that great.

j.s is a trash person but his highlighters are so chunky...

j.s is a trash person but his highlighters are so chunky and emphasize texture that you didn't know you had. I have the same skintone as you and I had siberian gold that worked for my skintone. I sold it tho because I bought it before deciding to not support him or his makeup brand. Remember who you are supporting 🐸
Anonymous Insider

I have the platinum ice pro palette and it is the best thing ever. I also got my friend the 24 karat pro palette and she said that one was amazing and she uses the darker shades for eyeshadow as well.

His highlighters are amazing. I recommend!

His highlighters are amazing. I recommend!

YES all his highlights are soooo amazing I have a few now and they're beautiful 

Anonymous Insider

100% love Jeffrey stars highlighters have quiet a few and...

100% love Jeffrey stars highlighters have quiet a few and I'm light med toned

I bought the platinum ice palette from his holiday collection and I love it!! It has a few odd looking colors like purple green and silver but I’ve still been wearing them on a daily basis and loving them!!! Was so worth the money!!

I have the highlighter eclipse and sometime i Love it and Other i hate it .the ofra highlighter and colourpop highlidhter are better

I encourage you to do a few minutes of research into the person before deciding to spend any money on his brand/supporting him. He's done and said many horrifying things over the years, especially regarding women and people of color.

I'm so glad this is the first comment! No one should buy anything Jeffree Star. Ever.

@creasedshadow exactly! he is a garbage person, and so demeaning to POC and women alike. i don't care how great his cosmetics are, i will never support such a horrible human being!

Conversation Stats
testing