cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

I'm looking for a palette with a bronzer,a blush and highlight,thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

palette

Re: I'm looking for a palette with a bronzer,a blush and highlight,thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

@elogauthier,

I recommend the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette! https://www.sephora.com/product/naked-flushed-P377706?icid2=products%20grid:p377706:product. The highlighter is so pretty and sparkly!

โค๏ธ Melissa

Re: I'm looking for a palette with a bronzer,a blush and highlight,thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

@elogauthier   In case you are still looking for suggestions, you can make your own custom palette by using Make Up Forever's Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt, and Blush Powder.  The powders have letters before their numbers as a way to suggest their use; h= highlight, s=sculpt, and b=blush.  Some of the sculpt shades have been recommended as being great bronzers, such as shade S116.

https://www.sephora.com/product/artist-face-color-highlight-sculpt-blush-powder-P421281?icid2=produc...

Hourglass palettes have all these together. They have annual edition of these with some variations. There are bigger ones also with 6 different powders, might be available on Beautylish maybe.

Hourglass Ambientยฎ Lighting Palette Volume I

Cream-based palette:

Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio

RE: Re: I'm looking for a palette with a bronzer,a blush and highlight,thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

I thought that palette was discontinued? Are you still able to find it online?

@elogauthier  Check out the Benefit palettes. They have really nice cheek products, I have and use their blushes and bronzer quite regularly. Iโ€™m not as familiar with their powder highlighters, but I love their liquid formula! 

BENEFIT COSMETICS - The Cheekleaders Squad Cheek Palette

RE: Re: I'm looking for a palette with a bronzer,a blush and highlight,thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

How do insert the product in these message boards? Also, have you heard anyone say whether the highlighter in the cheerleader bronze palette (cookie) is different from the highlight in the mini cheerleader palette in bronze? Curious to know?

@elogauthier You can try SMASHBOX - Cali Contour Palette or KEVYN AUCOIN - The Contour Book Volume 3

@elogauthier I agree with @keelybt! That is a beautiful palette!

Best,

Rebecca

@elogauthier  how about CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Instant Look Eyeshadow & Face Palette or VISEART - Theory Highlighter, Blush & Bronzer - Theory II Ablaze

or BECCA - BECCA x Khloรฉ Kardashian & Malika Haqq Bronze, Blush & Glow Palette

Thanks for being a #BECCABeauty. Xo

Hi @elogauthier Are there particular shades you are looking for? I really love the DIOR - BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette 

I like rosy cheeks but I'm open to new things!

I like rosy cheeks but I'm open to new things!
13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing