Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Highlighters

What brand do you think has the best highlighter?

RE: Highlighters

I really love my Anastasia sunkissed glow kit!! Worth a try definitely!

My favorite highlights are BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector. I have the shades Champagne Pop, Moonstone, and Opal and they are all beautiful. For a "natural highlight" my favorite is the Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in the shade incandescent. Another amazingly pigmented highlighter that isn't from Sephora is the Jeffrey Star Skin Frosts. I have the shades Siberian Gold and Ice Cold and they are by far the most blinding highlighters I own.

There’s so many good ones out there nowadays with it being so popular it’s almost dizzying! I always thought the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector powders we’re very pretty and wore well on the skin! I feel like the best highlight though is a layered one, for me anyway lol! I really love doing something like the Cover FX drops or Marc Jacobs Dew Drops and then layering with a powder (love the Nicole G ABH Glow Kit) it works wonders if you are into the beaming “wet” highlight trend! For a subtle glow from within Hourglass has amazing powders for that. Another few honourable mentions I would say are the new Fenty highlights, especially the Killawatt duos since they give you an option between having a natural or intense highlight and for drugstore Maybelline Master Chrome or the Wet N Wild Megaglo highlights are also great!

Re: Highlighters

Hi @jerseygrl8799 I absolutely adore the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders. They leave the skin looking wet not glittery which is usually what I have a tendency to gravitate towards. Their new Ambient Light Strobing Metallic palette is absolutely gorgeous.

I would have to agree that the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops are beautiful as well they also preform beautifully on top of powders.

stila also has their putty highlighters which are equally as blinding. 

I've heard many good things about the Fenty beauty ones but have yet to try anything from the line myself. 

xoBeauty is an indie brand from Australia and Shannon makes excellent highlights. 

All of the mentioned are more of that wet metallic look. I'm personally not into chunky glittery highlights. Good luck finding your perfect match 🙂 

Depends on what you are looking for. Check out Cover FX for liquid highlighters I can't rave enough about them to people! They are worth the price!

if you want to save money but also blind people with a beautiful pop of bling try these: https://youtu.be/sdw5JfnU_FQ

They are by far my favorite and having the price so low doesnt hurt in making them my favorite!  Subscribe to my channel if you're ever looking for product recommendations or reviews!  If you need any more help or anything feel free to leave me a comment below the video 🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing