Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Highlighter ✨

okay ladies please recommend me a highlighter 🙂 i like more of a natural colour highlighter . What would you recommend ?

RE: Highlighter ✨

The absolutely perfect (my go to) everyday highlighter that has perfect amount of shine & subtle is the glo up (kaepop) highlighter from colourpop! Cheap & lasts me forever!!!!

If you’re looking for a drugstore option, the Essence Pure Nude highlighter is beautiful and makes you look naturally radiant.

I recomend the Too Faced candlelight highlighter! I know...

I recomend the Too Faced candlelight highlighter! I know I love it it gives such a natural and subtle glow. The texture is perfect and it builds nicely.

Stila Heavens hue Highlighter in Kitten

@MariahKait You are sure to get many great answers to thi...

@MariahKait You are sure to get many great answers to this question! I personally recommend Urban Decay's Afterglow 8-hour powder highlighter. It comes in 3 different individual colors (I am fair, so I use shade Sin) and a just-released 4 colour palette. I went through a LOT ofhighlighters looking for an everyday, natural staple and when I received this as a sample I was hooked! The powder lasts the whole day,a littlegoes a long way, it has a very natural glow without glitter, and is as subtle or radiant as you want it to be. Hope this input helps. Good luck in your search! 💋

Anonymous Insider

Re: Highlighter ✨

IMG_9881.jpgI used pretty vulgars new highlighter and i love it!!! its such a natural glow to the face. I didn't use much so you can always use more but i love when it is very natural looking. i def recommend 

RMS living luminizer. It a beautiful natural looking highlight without any glitter. I also love the lorac powder highlighter (available at Ulta). Beautiful natural glowy highlight.

Maybe try Smashbox Spotlight Pearl! 🙂

I bought the cover fx powder on the weekly wow a couple w...

I bought the cover fx powder on the weekly wow a couple weeks back and you can definitely get a light glow or build up.
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_9881.jpg
testing