cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

Highlighter?

Looking for a natural glossy like highlighter for light or pale skin. I don't like the whole kind of eyeshadow highlighter effect. I don't mind if it has a little glow or is blinding I just need it to be glossy. Know of any?

Re: Highlighter?

I am in love with both Make Up For Ever's Pro Light Fusion Highlighter in Golden Pink and Dior's Nude Air Luminizer in 002, which are actually extremely similar (makes sense as they're both LVMH brands I believe). They are gel-powder formulas and they sit so close to the skin, like they give you the effect of wearing a cream without wearing a cream. They are glossy with no glitter. I love them! For an actual cream highlight, I love Becca's liquid highlighter in Pearl. Something I would love to try but have not tried is the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick. One of my favorite bloggers just featured it and it looked gorgeous. Hope that gives you some suggestions @Anonymous!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Highlighter?

Try the holographic sticks by MILK! They blend like a dream and you can use it to create a natural dewy glow or a glow you can see from space!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing