Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Highlighter?

I am recently wanting to transition into "high-end" makeup and I don't know how to properly use highlighter and how to find the right shade for my skintone. Any advice on a good brand and how to find the right color of highlighter?

RE: Highlighter?

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Vol. II. It has 4 shades to choose from. Two lighter and two deeper. The glow is blinding. Or you can check out the ABH glow kits. They usually have a good range of shades! 🙂

RE: Highlighter?

For you I would go for Becca's opal which is a BEAUTIFUL golden highlight that happens to be my favorite. The powder is so buttery you will start shouting from the rooftops about how amazing the formula is. There is a opal set that is $20 and consists of a travel size of the opal liquid and the powder. The set can be found on here or in store in the little mini and travel size section near checkout. If you want a darker highlight I would go for Becca's Topaz that is a bronze color but sadly it doesn't come in the travel size set. I would get the travel size set of opal before really spending the big bucks on the full size if you like opal. If your not sure what color you like then just got do some searching in store at Sephora. As to where you should place your highlighter I would definitely place it at the top of your cheekbones. Go watch a YouTube video about how to apply highlighter so you can see someone else do it so you can mimic them. My favorite Youtuber is Jackie Aina you should definitely check her out i think she's got something on highlighting.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing