Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Highlighter recommendations

Currently have the Becca Prosecco Pop Highlighter love it! Any other highlighter recommendations? I have fair, sensitive skin that is combination oily. Open to new brands of highlighters!

I second Alexandria! the alchemist pallete is beautiful!...

I second Alexandria! the alchemist pallete is beautiful! it's so pigmented that the first time I put it on I accidentally put too much on in the first swipe. but like she said, it blends out nicely. since there's four different colors I'm able to match it with eye looks for the inner corner highlight. two other favorites of mine are champagne pop by becca and Sephora golden hour illuminating collection that was recently released. In that one I purchased 01 Dawn, but I like it so much that I'll probably end up buying the rest of the colors as well

Re: Highlighter recommendations

I'm in love with Kat Von D's Alchemist palette! The colors are soo pigmented on the skin, like a little goes a long way, which is good, because there isn't much in the package! Since it's a powder, it's easy to blend and it blends really smooth. And there's four really distinct colors to play with, use as a shadow, liner, on your lips! Its a good product!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing