Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Highlighter + Bronzer palette recommendations

Looking for recommendations for an affordable blended highlighter + bronzer palette (so all in one pan, no separation) possibly even a cruelty free option? Thank you! 

Re: Highlighter + Bronzer palette recommendations

@isk8717 

I prefer to have them in separate pans. The shimmer from the highlight will always transfer over the entire palette no matter how careful you are. I prefer a matte bronzer without any trace of shimmer when applying, despite it not being as cost effective I buy them separate. 

That looks lovely...lots of color options. Thanks for sharing!

RE: Highlighter + Bronzer palette recommendations

The best highlighter, bronzer and blush is Too Faced Natural Face Pallet. Just purchased a week ago and I’m in love. Goes on nice and smooth and stays in place throughout a long day.

Elf has a Baked highlighter &bronzer duo. Elf is also cruelty free. Something a more expensive is the Too Faced Tutti Frutti Pineapple Paradise Strobing Bronzer Highlighting Duo which is on sale this week for $24.

@isk8717  dunno how 'affordable' this is (unless you wait til it's on sale), but I just got an email about this from ofra.  they also have a blush version that looks nice! or you can try checking out elf or colourpop, they may have something.

ofbronz.jpg

I’ve not seen that palette- thank you! I like the color options right off the bat 😊

no problem! 😛 I think it's new, from their 'snowed in' holiday collection.  not sure if ulta has it or is going to get it, but if they do then it'll probably be on sale eventually. 🙂

also,

ofcof.jpg

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos4
  • ofbronz.jpg
  • ofcof.jpg
testing