Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Highlight for pale skin?

I need a new natural highlight for very pale skin any recommendations.

Re: Highlight for pale skin?

@annabelle31Another really pretty illuminator for pale skin is Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer in Nude Glow.  It's lovely on lighter complexions without being too "in your face."

http://www.sephora.com/diorskin-nude-air-luminizer-powder-P411229?skuId=1844695

RE: Highlight for pale skin?

I have super light skin most of the year and my favourite highlight pallet is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole guerriero

i'm very pale. i find most highlighters are too dark for me ! becca moonstone, for example, looks muddy on me, but 'pearl' is lovely. 

i'm not sure if you prefer powders, creams of liquids, but my personal favorites are NARS illuminator 'copacabana' (liquid) and CLINIQUE chubby stick highlighter (there's only one shade, and this is a cream). i find these both look very 'of' the skin, but definitely still noticeable. coapacabana has the bigger punch.

Becca moonstone is 🔥

For starters, my skin is so pale, it doesn't even rank on the 'MAC Scale' (I often say >N05), and I often need to use white mixers with my foundations/BB creams to get a fitting shade.

My favorite 'natural' highlighters are Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator [a tad $$], and CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial.

I'd very highly recommend the Marc Jacobs above all, if it's within your budget, or also trying Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea Twinkle Stick Highlighter-- which I swatched the 'Skylight' shade next to the MJ one once, and found to be practically a cheaper dupe.

Good luck! ✩

I'm liking Make Up For Ever Golden Pink at the moment.

I'm pale and absolutely love the Anastasia Beverly Hills in So Hollywood. I have so many highlighters from Becca to Jeffree Star and this one wins every time.

@sophielovesherm  This is a great suggestion!  

ABH Illuminators, like So Hollywood, provide a really pretty natural glow that looks "lit from within."  This may be a great product for you to try! @annabelle31  ❤️

Becca Pearl is always a good go-to for me. UD highlighter in Aura is also really nice if you want something a bit more pink toned.

Hi @annabelle31. I have fair skin too (around NW10 to 15 in MAC or 2Y02 in Sephora Color IQ). I love several highlighters for a natural look. The Marc Jacobs Glow Stick is a gorgeous subtle sheen if you like cream products. Tarte Skin Twinkle palette (the original one) is lovely, and you get a tonne of product. Also from Tarte, Stunner highlight is slightly darker than my skin tone, but somehow still reads as a beautiful highlight. KVD Metal Crush eyeshadow in Thunderstruck is a cult favourite and gives a natural looking shimmer if you use a light hand and a fluffy brush. Hope that helps!

Becca pearl the Carly bybel palette hudas lighter set and when layered right champagne or prosecco pop

I have very pale skin and I'd recommend the luminizer from RMS or their master mixer.  Really natural looking highlight that doesn't highlight pores

Anonymous Insider

Becca has one called "prismatic amethyst" and let me tell you, I LOVE that stuff! I have pretty pale skin as well and use it every day.

xo

annabelle31 wrote:
I need a new natural highlight for very pale skin any recommendations.

http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/face/primer/eclat-miracle/LAN60.html

Becca pearl or NARS albatross are gorgeous on fair skin ☺️
15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing