Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Help

Most blinding highlighter?

Anonymous Insider

RE: Help

It's not from Sephora but the most blinding highlighters I own are Jeffree Star's highlighters the only problem is that there can be fallout if you don't have the best brushes but even with bad brushes there is a good amount of product and they really are blinding. If you have light skin- something like icecold or siberian gold is really nice darker colored skin looks lovely in King Tut. Dark Horse. Or Peach Goddess =]
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Help

Does the Anastasia highlighting brush work? 

Re: Help

@Anonymous The *most* blinding highlighter(s) I own is from ABH x Nicole glow kit. It's even more blinding than the Gleam one. Sad that it was limited edition 😞

Next up would be the pressed highlighters from Becca. 

@Anonymous  I've found most shades in the ABH Glow Kits to be super pigmented if you are looking for a blinding highlight.

Becca Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop are also awesome, as is Wet and Wild Precious Petals.

I recommend swatching a couple in store to see which ones you find the most blinding.  Just don't forget your sunglasses!  🙂

RE: Re: Help

Yasss anastasia glow kits are PERFECT for starting off but beware you will want them all!!! They're a great value and amazing as eyeshadows as well so they're great and purposeful!! Also jeffree star skin frosts are amazing!
Anonymous Insider

Thank you 😘

Anonymous Insider

RE: Help

I currently use the Sephora Luminizing palette. It has 6 shades for $28 I believe. I use the light pink shade and it's pretty blinding for me but not too much. If you're looking for an affordable highlight this is great for you
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing