Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Fenty Highlighter

Comment what your fav fenty highlighter is and why?

RE: Fenty Highlighter

My favorite is the match stick in “Starstruck”. It is so pretty! It has this pink but also silver look to it. I love to use it with makeup and I also love using it when I have no makeup on.

Re: Fenty Highlighter

@Nika95 @LaurieBT I picked up fire crystal/lightening dust recently as a Valentine’s Day gift to myself (LOL) and wow was it worth it 1000000x over. I very rarely use the more subtle side on its own because I strive for my highlight to be seen from space, but when you layer the two omg absolutely beaming. And the staying power is great - I would compare it to Becca. I do make sure to use setting spray though just to ensure that there’s no glitter fallout. I’ve also tapped a bit on my lips for dimension, and as an eyeshadow duo when I was running late and it’s all I had on me. It looks beautiful as an inner corner highlight too. I was between that duo and mean money/hu$tla baby, but I think I made the right choice. I’ll probably end up getting hu$stla baby in the mini size (the set that comes with the baby gloss bomb and the mini highlighter), because that’s the shade I’d use most out of the duo anyways

@cianni ,

I think you would love the mini of Hu$tla Baby! It's honestly one of my top favorite gold shades to use as an eyeshadow. I've actually never thought to layer both sides of the Killawatt highlighters. I'm definitely going to try that out this weekend! 🙂

Best,

Laurie

RE: Fenty Highlighter

I’m loving the new wattabrat. I love pink and I love glitter. So it’s my current obsession!

@Nika95 ,

This is a tough choice! I think my favorite right now is Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak because it has the spring vibes that I'm feeling lately. I really want to try Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal next! @SportyGirly125 

Best,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing