Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife highlighter

How does everyone feel about the new Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife Highlighter? I plan on purchasing it soon! The reviews I have watched on Youtube and the pictures I have seen all look Amazing. Has anyone purchased it already, if so what are your thoughts?

Re: Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife highlighter

In an effort to reduce the number of redundant Fenty threads, please visit and share your thoughts in The Fenty Beauty Thread. Check it out via the link below!

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREADhttps://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198#M51968

@ItsQuay @HeatherDawn1 @LasyMillionM

As everyone else mentioned, it is very pigmented, rich and gold. It's an extremely yellow gold, so it can clash with some skin tones. It is also very sparkly, I love it, it looked nice on my eyes, but stuck to my eyes and hands for a lot longer than some people may like.

Ahh ok. So its definitely more of a glittery highlighter then. I will make sure I only apply it with a light hand. I was thinking of trying it on the eyes as well. 

I mean the color payoff is AMAZING. Seriously unreal. But...

I mean the color payoff is AMAZING. Seriously unreal. But it's WAY to gold. I'm more a fan of the dual pan highlights by Fenty, way more my style. But for those who want that stunning colored highlight trophy wife slayed the game

Re: I mean the color payoff is AMAZING. Seriously unreal. But...

Yes. I totally agree that the color payoff is out of this world. I've seen it swatched and each time I have told myself I have got to get this highlighter. Sometimes I go for a natural highlight that is almost like a sheen and other times I do want an intense highlight such as if i am going out. I cant wait to add Trophy Wife to my collection; however, I also like the duos that give more of a natural glow for an everyday look. In the duos I believe my favorite is Hustla baby

RE: Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife highlighter

It is toooooo gold for my taste, i like my highlighter to look like a natural shine that accentuates my skin not just a dust of gold on my cheeks...it depends on your taste but I don't think if it works for me...though I can think of it as a shimmery eyeshadow 😇

Re: RE: Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife highlighter

Yes I've heard that people also enjoy using it as an eyeshadow. I love gold highlighters but this one looks very different. I think it is one of those highlighters that is used on a night out where you want to be the star of the show. I also think it is important to use it with a very light hand. I usually use a fan brush to apply my highlighter so maybe it will be best to do that with a light hand making sure it stays in one spot then use my beauty blender to go over it so its not so intense. 

RE: Re: RE: Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife highlighter

Yeah, I totally agree, as you said if you put it on with a light hand it works Esp for a party/clubby look. Just bare in mind I've seen that it looks just like loose sparkles on some people who tried to wear it more naturally...i mean not in a good way, when the light catches the highlighter it would look too glittery rather than a soft even shine. I think you should swatch it first to make sure it works the way you want 🙂
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing