Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Favorite highlighter.

Hey all, just curious as to what everyone's holy grail highlight is and why. I'm struggling to find one that I'm in love with.

Re: Favorite highlighter.

Champagne Pop is my go-to!! I try a ton of different highlighters but I'm always coming back to it. 

RE: Favorite highlighter.

My ABH Diane Guerrero glow kit๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
Anonymous Insider

The make up forever pro fusion highlighter in there gold shade is my staple for any makeup look. It's amazing!!

The two highlighters I use everyday it's either between the Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Aurora' Glow Kit or tarte 'spellbound sprinkle face and body glitter'. Ive used the tarte one more because it really pops and gives you a great sparkly highlight but the Abh one I just got recently and I've used that as well pigment is great and they blend well๐Ÿ˜Š x

I love glossier's haloscope in quartz for a subtler gleam...

I love glossier's haloscope in quartz for a subtler gleam and colourpop's super shock cheek in glo up when I want to look golden. Both look natural yet remain visible and poppin. I apply with fingers first and then blend with a damp beauty blender.

I am in love with the cover fx drops!! They don't mess up any of my makeup underneath and last all day. I'm a performer and wear it on stage and people always tell me that you can see the highlight from the audience! They're pricey but a little goes such a long way!

I'm currently loving RMS Champagne Rose Luminizer, but I'm into a subtle, dewy highlight for a healthy glow and not so much a full sparkle effect. 

I love the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow liquid highlighter in stunner. The only problem is that it is hard to blend out if you apply a lot at a time. If you use a beauty blender that is a little damp, the application is flawless. It is absolutely blinding, especially if it is used as a "highlighter primer" and finished off with Starburst from Anastasia BH glow kit in gleam (which I think is unfortunately unavailable).

I love it too! I have found that if you apply a little at a time, and then blend right way, that works for me-- it dries super quick and then becomes clumpy. 

Becca Champagne Pop is my favorite! The formula is perfection and easily glides on. The color is gorgeous too!

I've been leaning toward champagne pop for a while,I just...

I've been leaning toward champagne pop for a while,I just need to buy it already lol.

Re: RE: Favorite highlighter.

Another vote for Champagne Pop! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! So I have a few depending on what I'm looking for look-wise.

Jouer cream highlight- love love love this for a very glowy natural look. It really gives you a pop without looking cakey and a great option for dry skin or uneven skin. Great as a base too to add powder highlight on and make it blinding!

Jeffree star skin frost- for those days you want to blind. They have a great range and one of the only highlighters available for my too pale skin (ice cold). He also gives you SO MUCH PRODUCT for $29

Milk cosmetics holographic highlighter- this is STUNNING but very different. It's purple/blue shift but gorgeous and can really give you a CHISLED look 

Diors highlighters- great natural range, very soft and beautiful

(surprisingly) wet n wilds new highlighters- probably the BEST cheap highlight, never gives you texture on the skin and they just released a broader shade range.

Melt cosmetics highlighter- not a broad shade range but very very creamy powder and buildable. Much more expensive though- $39.99

Conversation Stats
Photos4
testing