Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

โœจ Does anyone use a daily / highly recommend highlighter? ๐Ÿ’ฏ

โœจ Need recommendations for fair priced highlighters. from in stores. please let me know your favorites. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฎ

RE: โœจ Does anyone use a daily / highly recommend highlighter? ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Try the new Benefit Cheerleaders trio in bronze because I love the new highlight in it and it definitely can be used more intense or less

Re: โœจ Does anyone use a daily / highly recommend highlighter? ๐Ÿ’ฏ

I prefer something that has a little less shimmer than Becca and Fenty.  My go-to has become BENEFIT COSMETICS - Dandelion Twinkle Highlighterwhich gives me a perfect glow when.applied with a SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Featherweight Blending Brush #93.

@ZaraBluebird  I love the MAC cosmetics highlighter, it gives a nice glow, and it gives some color to the skin too. I use the Global Glow color

Hi @ZaraBluebird ,

If you're looking for a gorgeous high end highlight at an affordable price, look into the Sephora Collection Golden Hour Luminizing Powders. They give the most beautiful, luminous glow. They come in four shades and are a steal at $16.00. My favorite shade is 03 High Noon, because it's a nice rose gold shade that looks beautiful on all skin tones.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@PenelopeBT ohh I was between high noon and dawn and ended up with 02 Dawn. now you have me thinking about High Noon ๐Ÿค”

@cianni I have both shades! Dawn is just as beautiful on the skin and I like having options (do I want a more rosy or peach glow today?). I also use them as an inner corner highlight on my eyes and it instantly opens my eyes.

<333

@PenelopeBT  ouuuu Iโ€™ll have to try that!! It actually does seem like the perfect color for an inner corner to brighten now that you mention it ๐Ÿ˜

@ZaraBluebird addendum to my other recommendations: as I was getting ready this morning i reached for my Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact Highlight 01the color is 01 highlight. I forgot how much I love/use this! you get a ton of product which lasts a long time, but I also find you can find a smaller version in SF sets or as point redemptions (which is how I came to have such a huge collection of minis๐Ÿ˜‚)

RE: Re: โœจ Does anyone use a daily / highly recommend highlighter? ๐Ÿ’ฏ

That is SUCH a beautiful colour. Thank you for sharing ahh!
Anonymous Insider

Maybelline Master Chrome is a fabulous and inexpensive highlighter. @ZaraBluebird 

RE: โœจ Does anyone use a daily / highly recommend highlighter? ๐Ÿ’ฏ

i legitimately cannot recommend the anastasia x amrezy highlighter enough. it is so amazing and catches the light sooo beautifully. and it looks stunning on every skin tone๐Ÿคฉโœจ

@ZaraBluebird,

One of my favorites comes in a duo! It is one of my favorites right now and it has a beautiful amount of shimmer to it.

https://www.sephora.com/product/mini-diamond-glow-P440314?icid2=products%20grid:p440314:product

โค๏ธ Melissa

Hi @ZaraBluebird ,

I love the TOO FACED - Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter and the TARTE - Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter.I have found both of these give a beautiful glow to the skin. 

Best,

Rebecca 

Hi @ZaraBluebird ,

I also really like BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfectorยฎ Pressedin the color Opal.  It's great for everyday wear.  STILA - Heaven's Hue Highlighterin the colors: Kitten and Brilliance are also very pretty. 

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph  

Keep glowing! And thank you for being a BECCA Beauty.

@ZaraBluebird My all time favorite is Nars Fort de France.  For cheaper options you can always get the travel sized highlighters from Natasha Denona and Becca.

@ZaraBluebird Iโ€™m pretty big on highlighters and I find for everyday use, I end up reaching for either the Becca Shimmering Skin Pressed Powder (for some reason wont let me tag). I use either champagne pop or opal. The mini sizes lasts forever, and is a fraction of the cost. You get 2.4g for $23 (Canadian dolllars), or for $24 CAD you can get thE Becca glow on the go set. It comes in both champagne pop and opal, and you get 2.4g of the pressed powder highlight and 5ml of the liquid version. If you want a full sized oneThatโ€™s reasonably priced, I recommend the Sephora Collection Golden Hour Luminizing Powder. Itโ€™s 8g of product for $20 CAD. It comes in four colors too! 

Thanks for being a #BECCABeauty. Xo

Thanks for keeping me beaming ๐Ÿคฉโœจโœจ @beccacosmetics โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 43 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing