From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Does anyone know when ABH's moonchild will be available in Sephora? It was available in the Sephora app as a canada day special....

And it sold out incredibly quick. I saw the notification and went to get my credit card and it was sold out! It must have happened within an hour of the notification

RE: Does anyone know when ABH's moonchild will be available in Sephora? It was available in the Sephora app as a canada day special....

Try Macys's

RE: Does anyone know when ABH's moonchild will be available in Sephora? It was available in the Sephora app as a canada day special....

I've literally been checking every day since I missed it!! 😅💅🏻

Re: Does anyone know when ABH's moonchild will be available in Sephora? It was available in the Sephora app as a canada day special....

It should be back for the fall. Exactly what day, I'm not too sure. But I know it's coming!

Anonymous Insider

So it may be back in a couple days. I watched a youtube video where the woman was talking about how fast it sold out. She lived in Canada that's how I know.
Anonymous Insider

Who knows there may be a chance soon like in a couple days hopefully. It did sell out really quick I agree. But look up the product and click on it and then click on find in stores. It may be in a store near you.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing