Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks

Dior Highlight

Manda_Sephora.JPG

Hey Highlighters! I've been using this Dior Highlight for some time and I really love it, but was wondering if you have any liquid highlighter recommendations that would help me complete my night look. Let me know if you have any suggestions! 

Oh my gosh! That Dior highlight tho!!!!! Stunning!!!! Whi...

Oh my gosh! That Dior highlight tho!!!!! Stunning!!!! Which one are you wearing????

I agree with the reply below that custom enhancer drops a...

I agree with the reply below that custom enhancer drops are the way to go. Stunning highlighter but so expensive. I don't wear liquid highlighter hardly at all. I maybe think about putting that on once every 6 months so I'm no expert with the liquid by any means. about a month ago I was on AliExpress and found the custom enhancer drops in full size and they had all the same shades for like $8. Just to see if it was similar I purchased one of them and I'm in shock. This fake custom enhancer drop looks identical and feels identical to the original and it was $8. The shade is spot-on. I Swatched them side-by-side and you could not tell the difference. I know usually when I've tried to buy a dupe of something from there it has been a huge disappointment but this is the diamond in the rough. I had to speak up because this is literally the first time I've been impressed with a knock off. And I'm good with it because I only use it every 6 months anyway. I could save myself $50 hours. anyway just something to think about

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops are awesome

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops are awesome

RE: Dior Highlight

you want to use something on top of skinflash? Look at the hourglass highlighters they are beautiful , if you want a powder one of course if you want a creamy one with a pearl ish finish lancôme has a nice one in pencil or benefit high beam in bottle hope it helped you

Re: Dior Highlight

JOSIE MARAN LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER

will last you forever and its just frickin beautiful lol

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • Manda_Sephora.JPG
testing