Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Contour???

So for the longest time contouring was a dream of mine. I wished I could get that sharp jaw line and desirable cheek bones that I had seen all the celebrities sporting. So me an eager 18 year old ran to my local Walgreens and purchased an $8 contour kit. It came with two shades {which I was not 100% sure was actually my skin tone}. I applied it by using my cheap brushes and the guide off the back of the palette. When I walked out of my bathroom my mother was the first to comment and told me that I had dirt on my face and I needed to got and wash it off. I was devistated. Would I never be able to achieve this look that I was sadly not born with. The years passed and I stuck to my normal foundation, one color eye shadow, and some eyeliner and mascara routine. It was not until I found sephora that I discovered this wonderful thing that made my skin look like I just sprinkle diamonds on it. Highlighter! It was worlds changing for me. I did not need that dark shade to make the sharp lines. Instead I could use this magical substance and sparkle like a star in a crowd of shadows. Believe me. Once they figure out how to tattoo on highlighter I will be the first in line.

Re: Contour???

Hi @Marchaly000

My all-time favorite product to use for contouring is the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder. It looks very natural and blends well. My friends are always asking me to contour them with this and you should definitely check it out!

All my best, 

Megan 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Contour???

I use a bronzer from tarte any color shade works๐Ÿ’—
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing