Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

CONTOUR BRUSHES

What are your favourite brushes to use to easily blend out and define your contour and apply highlighter with? 

RE: CONTOUR BRUSHES

KVD's shade and light contour brush is double sided. One end for the highlight and the other tapered to contour. It's the only contour brush I need and I love it.

Morphe M437 for contour: it's perfect for intensifying your contour and to make it pop. Morphe M510 for highlight: The. Highlighter. Brush.

Re: CONTOUR BRUSHES

I recently bought the Sephora PRO Contour Brush #79 because an SA used it on me when I went in to test out a highlighter I'd been eyeing. I've been using it consistently for highlighter application for the past few weeks, and I have to say I'm really impressed! I have a small face, and I find that this does a pretty good job of applying my highlighter precisely while still diffusely-- I think for the majority of people, this would be an even better size fit. I've just started trying this brush with powder blushes and contours, and I think it might be a bit small for that purpose on someone with a bigger face, but on someone with a small and rounded face such as myself, it's the perfect shape and size! I love that it's tapered so I can really get into the hollows of my cheeks/right on top of my cheekbones, as the need arises. 

honestly the real techniques brushes are really nice exce...

honestly the real techniques brushes are really nice except for the fan brush. that was a bust😂 the pink handled angled brush is dense and makes blending out contour and bronzer a breeze

I actually like the real techniques sculpting set. It comes with a contour brush, a highlighter brush called the setting brush, and a fan brush for some more highlight or extra detail. The set can be found at Ulta or target or anywhere that sells real techniques. Price wise it's $20 but I got mine for like $11 from amazon. If purchasing off amazon please select the one SOLD AND SHIPPED BY AMAZON or a seller with 98%+ rating. There are some fake brushes from sketchy sellers but luckily the ratings will catch them in the act. Please be aware if purchasing off of amazon and the amazon prime sellers are most reliable in my opinion. I personally buy a lot of things of amazon so I've gotten the hang of who to buy from and who not to.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing