Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Blinding Highlight

Hey, everybody! What are your go-to highlighters for when you want that blinding highlight/glowing goddess look? I’m trying to find a new highlighter (preferably a powder one), and it doesn’t even have to be from Sephora. Thanks!

Re: Blinding Highlight

The Anastasia Dream Palette, it's incredible!!! It comes with 6 gorgeous shades that are super pigmented and wear really well!

Re: Blinding Highlight

@lilpiiixel,

My favorite right now is the HUDA BEAUTY 3D Highlighter Palette in the Pink Sands edition. I like mixing and matching them and the shades are perfect for me during the summer:)

https://www.sephora.com/product/3d-highlighter-palette-P67880151?skuId=2055986&icid2=products%20grid...

❤️ Melissa

RE: Re: Blinding Highlight

Ohhh I’ll definitely look into that. What are your favorite combinations from the palette?

Re: RE: Re: Blinding Highlight

@lilpiiixel,

I like applying Ibiza on my cheeks (I like a heavy blush) and Azores as my highlight. I then use Santori at the highest part of my cheeks and under my brow bone:)

❤️ Melissa

Blinding Highlight

My absolute go to highlighters are Becca and Anastasia. They have several different shades that will compliment any skin tone. Anastasia has the kits so you get more for your buck, but Becca has the minis you can purchase for about half the price of a full size.

RE: Blinding Highlight

I was thinking about getting one of the Anastasia palettes, actually. Which one(s) do you have, and do you use all of the colors?

Re: RE: Blinding Highlight

I have Moon Child, Aurora, and Dream. So far, I haven't used Dream, but I adore the other two. I also love the Two Faced diamond highlighter, Laura Gellar baked gelato in diamond dust, and Urban Decay's Naked Illuminator in fireball. Any one can be built to a gourgeous, blinding highlight. I bought into the hype and got the ABH Amrezy, but I'm not sure I like gold highlight...

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing