Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

Blinding Highlight or Subtle highlights?

Which do you prefer?? Subtle or Blinding highlights? I personally prefer blinding ones, I wanna know what everyone else thinks! 🙂 

Re: Blinding Highlight or Subtle highlights?

I'm firmly in the 'it depends' camp. Occasion, other makeup, mood. it's best to have a selection of both at the ready. There's absolutely no reason to limit yourself to one or the other. 

RE: Blinding Highlight or Subtle highlights?

Subtle! Including my color collection. I usually go for the peach colors as they are close to my skin tone.

I mostly go subtle, but recently I’ve started to show more interest in blinding. It just feels like too much sometimes. I sit in my car, visor mirror down, asking myself “Is this too much?” “Do I look insane...” 😂😂

I like a subtle one. It gives the most natural glow. Blin...

I like a subtle one. It gives the most natural glow. Blinding ones don't compliment my skin tone too well. (at least I haven't found one that does)
Anonymous Insider

most of the time i like my blinding but if i’m doing a bold or bright eye look i may go with something subtle but depends on the colours

Subtle most of the time, but blinding for parties, special occasions, etc.

I like subtle.

For me it depends on what I’m doing. If I’m going to the grocery store with my kids I’ll do a subtle highlight but if i’m going out with friends I prefer a more pigmenemted, blinding highlight. 

Me too! I like mine blinding!!
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing