cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Best hightlight?

What is absolutely the best, most trusted highlight to use ? 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Best hightlight?

Becca cosmetics is doing 15% off for Labor Day too. Nice if you wanted the smokey quartz or lilac color.

Re: Best hightlight?

I think the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors are the best highlighters on the market: https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1936822&icid2=produc...

They are finely milled, very pigmented and don't accentuate pores or texture. Champagne Pop has some special LE packaging right now too 🙂

I really love the 24K Gold Prism Cream. Its a beautiful highlighter that always looks fresh and dewy 

Love my Becca Opal highlight! I layer it over top a Maybelline cream stick one and it looks great!

Anastasia Highlight palletes will always be my go to! More affordable and less expensive ones are the Wet n' wild highlights, they're so bomb 

Anonymous Insider

I love the becca comsmetics highlighters! I have champagne pop, lilac geode, smokey quartz and they are beautiful then also got the two that came in becca and Chrissy collab.

No no Jeffree Star's skin frosts are the BESTTTTTTT highlighters ever. They're $29 and the pan is HUGE, and the glow is literally blinding.

I've been using the Too Faced Candlelight Glow highlighter in the shade Rosy Glow for a while now and I absolutely love it!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing