cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

Best highlighters?

Hi I started getting into makeup barely a few weeks ago and my current obsession is highlighters. I'm honestly so lost while trying to choose one, they all look beautiful. Are there highlighters that you absolutely adore and would 100% recommend to me? I'm looking for a reflective, buildable, blinding highlight. For reference, I currently own the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in Sugar and the Maybelline master chrome highlighter in Molten gold which I absolutely adore.

RE: Best highlighters?

I own so many highlighters and I keep purchasing more, beware of the addiction! Lol. I love the Moonchild and Aurora Anastasia palettes for some truly unique stunning highlights. I honestly love Colourpop super shock highlights. They are my base highlight everyday before I put a powder on top. And their new Luster Dusts are out of this world blinding! I’m loving my new Fenty Beauty Hustla Baby Killawatt highlighter. And of course BECCA is life!

RE: Best highlighters?

I own so many highlighters and always go to my wet n wild mega glow. I love precious petals and the golden flower crown. They are a gorgeous wet but very buildable highlight.
Anonymous Insider

Best highlighters?

Becca champagne pop or opal!!

Re: Best highlighters?

Hi, @Anonymous.

Becca makes some of the best highlighters. My favorite formula from the brand is the Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighters. Becca also has a liquid formula, but the pressed version is much more pigmented and intense.

I own several of the pressed skin perfectors and Champagne Pop is my go-to highlighter. Though in all honesty, you can't go wrong with any of the Becca highlighter shades. 

Below are swatches of all of the Becca pressed highlighters available at Sephora. I took a quick look at your profile and see that you have a medium skin tone. Based on that, I'd recommend taking a look at Opal, Processo Pop, Champagne Pop, and Rose Gold.

Full-size highlighter swatches:

Related image

Prismatic Amethyst swatches (full-size only):Image result for Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Prismatic Amethyst

Mini-size highlighter swatches:

Related image

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1721240&icid2=products%20grid:p381176

I hope this helps!

Anonymous Insider

I've heard such positive reviews on champagne pop and Bec...

I've heard such positive reviews on champagne pop and Becca highlighters in general and this really makes me want to go get one of them once I'll gather enough pocket money😂😅 Thank you!

Re: I've heard such positive reviews on champagne pop and Bec...

Happy to help, @Anonymous. 🙂

Also, I forgot to post this a couple of weeks ago. Becca Champagne Pop is available as a mini in this limited edition Glow on the Go Highlighter Set. It's only $20 and comes with a mini liquid highlighter as well. The pressed perfector is also the same size (0.085 oz/ 2.4 g) as the $19 mini highlighters that I mentioned above. It's a great deal and may be a good option if you're unable to splurge on the full-sized highlighter right away. This set is available in Opal, too. 

Re: Best highlighters?

@Anonymous I am a total highlighter addict, too! 

Sounds like you already have some awesome products - ABH Glow Kits are amazing and the Maybelline Master Chrome highlighters are sooooo good -especially for the price!

My current favorite is Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy highlighter - It is really beautiful and so nicely pigmented, plus the packaging is so luxe!!!

If you prefer drugstore highlighters, in addition to the Maybelline, Wet n Wild Mega Glo in Precious Petals is my favorite!  

I have also been loving my new OFRA x Nikkie Tutorials in Glow Goals Highlighter.

Hope these recommendations help! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing