Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Best highlight for fair skin

What colors look best on pale/fair skin? Any suggestions for highlight that won’t break me out either

Re: Best highlight for fair skin

I’m quite fair, the highlighters that work best for me are tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter Exposed

BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini - Vanilla Quartz

@pgirly 

RE: Best highlight for fair skin

I love Hourglass Stobe powder in Incandescent. The Marc Jacobs Worth the Wait highlighter is also amazing.

RE: Best highlight for fair skin

I love the shade “lit” by milk makeup it’s more of a natural glow in artificial lighting but once your in the sun you’re gloooowing. It’s amazing and the ingredients are very nice and natural. It’s not too expensive either and it lasts a very long time. Hope this helps!

Best highlight for fair skin

I have super fair skin and I love Flexatarian by Colourpop. I'm also super into the Glossier haloscope in quartz, which is great if you like the dewy look

BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter

Becca highlighters go light, and I would go with one of those myself.  Something not goldish, or it may look muddy on you in certain lights? 

@pgirly 

Thanks for your #BECCALove and support! xo

I like the hourglass ambient light powders. They're technically not highlighters but I think they have a super pretty finish and don't make your face look like a disco ball or patchy. 

Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Finishing Powder Dim Light

If you're super pale you can also literally just use white eyeshadow. When at my palest this is what I do and it looks really good. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing