Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Beginners highlight

Im looking to learn how to highlight ...what should I start with? The color? Currently my foundation is nars manaus dark 1 is the color. I have fenty contour color espresso. Thanks for any tips 

Re: Beginners highlight

Hi @Royal19,

If you're new to highlighter, I recommend looking into a cream highlighter because they're easy to blend and you can apply it with your fingers! I really like the LILAH B. - Glisten & Glow Skin Illuminator - b. enchanting for a natural, flawless glow.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

thank you so much!!

thank you so much!!

Re: thank you so much!!

you're welcome! <333

Re: Beginners highlight

Hi @Royal19 ,

I suggest checking out the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact Highlight 01. It provides a soft glow to the skin, there isn't any fall out and the shades are very universal.

Best Wishes,

Janean

thank you so much

thank you so much

RE: Beginners highlight

I would start with the finish. Usually glitter highlighters have fallout, which can be frustrating to work with as a beginner. I started out with a pressed power highlight & used an elf highlighter brush to play around with where to place it for my face shape, how intense I want it & how to blend it out. If you use a glitter highlighter, I usually use a tiny bit of blistex where I want the highlight to go cause it makes it stick, so there’s less fallout, & makes it more opaque.

thank you so much

thank you so much
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing