Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Becca Backlight Primer or Cover FX Illuminating Primer?

I would like to buy a illuminating primer, I read becca’s and cover fx’s primers are so good. But which one is best and what’s the difference between them? (I have combo skin and I’m not using foundation. )

RE: Becca Backlight Primer or Cover FX Illuminating Primer?

Becca backlight primer for sure!

Becca! I have tried both of them and Becca just gives this beautiful glow to the skin and I’d even dare to wear this alone without makeup. It is definitely one of my holy grails! The Cover FX is thinner in consistency, also leaves a nice glow to the face, but I can’t say that I’d wear this alone. It feels really nice under makeup, they both have a very similar effect. I recommend you go to the store and get a sample of each and try them to see which you like better. For reference, I do have dry skin with an oily nose and I prep a lot to get that glow from within look. For both, I do have to blot my nose at least once a day.

Thank you for comments❤️

I’ve never tried the cover fax, backlight is very pretty. I always wear it under a foundation. I’m not sure but your message seems like you want to use it without foundation, are you planning to wear it on its own? Because I sort of think it would be too glowy and almost tin man like on its own (and I’m a glow addict!) but with a tinted moisturizer I think it would work well.

(Yes I’m going to use without foundation. I’m just using only concealer.) Thank you for your comments. ❤️❤️
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing