Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

BEST HIGHLIGHTERS FOR LIGHTER SKIN TONES?!

Hey ladies!! Any good suggestions for highlighters / highlighting palettes for lighter skin tones? I've tried some golden tones and love the way they look on their own.. but they always look too dark for me!

Anonymous Insider

RE: BEST HIGHLIGHTERS FOR LIGHTER SKIN TONES?!

I also have light skin. Opal from Becca is very good but my favorite right now is happy face from the peaches and cream collection by too faced.

Re: BEST HIGHLIGHTERS FOR LIGHTER SKIN TONES?!

I like vanilla quartz and opal from Becca, I love the hourglass ambient lighting palette, and i got the holiday Jouer set in topaz, citrine and rose quartz and I adore it. I think using a fan brush can help apply highlighters less harshly as well. I’m NC15/usually the lightest shade in foundations

@dylch I have fair skin and my favourite, natural-looking, “glow from within” highlighter is Stila’s Heavens Hue in shade Kitten. It’s not cheap but it looks so natural and makes my skin look healthy and radiant. It’s my favourite for sure 🙂

Becca highlighters in Pearl (liquid, pressed, etc.) are r...

I'm ridiculous pale and Becca highlighters in Pearl (liquid, pressed, etc.) are really my jam when I want to add highlight without more color.

BEST HIGHLIGHTERS FOR LIGHTER SKIN TONES?!

I'm SUPER pale and I can't seem to pull off highlighters. They just make me look like a shiny mess! I'm jealous of other fair-skinned sisters who manage to look great wearing them.
Anonymous Insider

I just like using straight up white eyeshadow lol. Sephora has two great white individual shadows, both of which are for $10. Ones matte ones shimmer, unfortunately I forget the names and I don’t have them on me.

Wet n wild just released new colors and there is a silvery white one I think would be gorgeous on very light skin tones. I also think the Ofra highlighter in glazed donut is a nice one for fair skin.

I use the Sephora brand highlighting palette and I can usually use 4/6 shades. I also received Urband Decay’s Afterglow for Christmas and it’s pretty nice.

I have a pretty pale skin during the winter months and tried tones of highlighters to find the most suitable ones. I would recommend Becca in Vanilla Quartz, Pearl, Golden Mint and Prismatic Amethyst. Liquid highlighters in celestial from Cover FX and in pearl from Algenist.

Re: RE: BEST HIGHLIGHTERS FOR LIGHTER SKIN TONES?!

@Zvezdochka Second Prismatic Amethyst - it is one of my favorites! Super fun.

I endorse this entire list.

I endorse this entire list. Really wish Sephora would carry the Golden Mint!
Anonymous Insider

The elf highlighting palette

I use the candle light glow highlighters from too faced i mainly use the warm glow one but the rosy glow is very nice as well!!

dylch wrote:

Hey ladies!! Any good suggestions for highlighters / highlighting palettes for lighter skin tones? I've tried some golden tones and love the way they look on their own.. but they always look too dark for me!

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
testing