Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

sooo much hoarding

I have the biggest hoarding problem with sephora products haha it is getting out of controllll ๐Ÿ˜ซ anyone else have this issue ??? I purchased sooo much during the sale which doesn't help haha

Re: sooo much hoarding

Girl you have no idea! I am literally and officially a makeup hoarder ! But I canโ€™t stop ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have such a problem! I just gave some of my makeup to a friend because I knew she'd appreciate it and get more use out of stuff than I was getting. My goal is to try not to buy anything new that I have a built-up collection of (especially lip colours) and just work through what I currently have.

Yes. @Marrrryyyyy, I too have a problem. I realised a few months back that Iโ€™ve got about a yearโ€™s worth of each type of skincare (cleansers, toners, essences, exfoliators, serums, moisturisers, facial oils, masks) and yet I kept buying more.  I ended up cancelling my subscription boxes, trying to use up more of my stash, and limit my purchases to sale time - or when thereโ€™s a really good GWP!  Those GWP are my weakness - haha! 

I definitely have the same problem @Marrrryyyyy! I am running out of space๐Ÿ˜ฌ 

@Marrrryyyyy I also have this problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

@Marrrryyyyy I have the same issue.  I am running out of space and need a bigger room/house.

@SportyGirly125 I need a sephora room in my house haha

@SportyGirly125 I need a sephora room in my house haha

Re: @SportyGirly125 I need a sephora room in my house haha

@Marrrryyyyy I think some of us could have a mini store. 

sooo much hoarding

I really do need those 5 lipsticks in the same color ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Same... my boyfriend makes fun of me for it all the time. "Why are you buying more makeup, you already have pink lipstick?" IT'S NOT THE SAME SHADE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously, my storage drawers are almost full to the brim. I'm trying to pick up the pace and use them all up so I can buy more stuff because I don't like having stuff laying around on my dresser lol.

@HunterKathleen oomggggg I agreee hahah I have a serious...

@HunterKathleen oomggggg I agreee hahah I have a serious problem!!! Especially with trial sizes hahah
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing