Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

latest haul..I know I'm obbsessed Lol

What is your latest haul? Here's Mine!

Kat Von D - Ladybird eyeshadow palette

Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette

Kat von D: Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Bow & Arrow

Kat Von D Perk Everlasting Face Shaper Blush - Bellisima

Urban Decay - Naked flushed

Highlighted

Re: latest haul..I know I'm obbsessed Lol

They're such good quality, you really just can't go wrong. Hope you love all of them!

Thanks. yeah I will keep 1 and  save 2 others to give out as birthday gifts later Smiley Happy

My next haul won't be until pay day on Friday.  So far I've basketed a couple of lip tars by OCC, wipes, mattifier, some perfume and some NARS eyeshadows... Not a lot but very pricey, lol!

I just placed an order for the Tarte Aqualillies palette! It's so pretty I can't wait to play around with different looks when it gets here.

I'll probably visit a store this week to get some various hair goodies. I'm going to get some dry shampoo, a new mask (I'm thinking one of the many from Alterna), and a new heat protector. I have been keeping an eye out on the Hot Toddy from Dry Bar and will probably end up going with that one.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Just came in today! 

awesome !!!!!! Smiley Happy

Just bought some items the past couple days, sadly none from Sephora as it seems every time I plan a purchase my local stores are sold out?! I went in to purchase the Hourglass Ambient Powder in diffused light but they didn't have any in stock. But anyways, on to things I did purchase........

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere Powder

MAC Archie's Girls Pearlmatte Powder

MAC Lipsticks in Well-loved, Snob and Pure Zen

Benefit Porefessional Primer

I plan to pick the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation as I loved my sample and the Chanel Blush in shade 'In Love' the beginning of next week.

I have an order coming tomorrow and friday!! I can't wait to get them and take a picture!! 

It's really not a haul, but this month's purchase included the BeautyBlender "BeautyCleanser" (the BeautyBlender "shampoo" or cleaner), YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in #20, and Bite Beauty in "Quince" - which I might return or exchange.

I'm just so in love with those YSL glossy stains. I buy them as gifts all the time and I just can't get enough! I bet you would like shade #11 too!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_0015.jpg
  • IMG_0014.jpg
  • skincare_find.jpg
  • perfume_find.jpg
  • haul_combined.jpg
  • yslflash.jpg
  • yslnf.jpg
  • julepflash.jpg