Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@Ispend2much6 zomg I'm going to call it a lounge chair from now on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

When youโ€™re a muggle with no cool magic powers, makeup and skincare is all you have @fieldsofclover! Nice haul ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin I am starting to feel like I'm sitting on a dragon's hoard every time I open a cabinet, though ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ˜‚

RE: Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Woop platinum ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ @fieldsofclover that ceramic Claire son drying stand is pretty cool looking. Enjoy your loot!

Congrats on making platinum @fieldsofclover! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ›

This is the first time I've seen the Calrisonic Drying Stand - it looks so artistic! Love! ๐Ÿ˜  I'm intrigued by the Perricone No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow!  Will keep an eye out for your thoughts on this one. 

@itsfi Thanks! I started looking at the Perricone because it seemed like the most cost-effective way to get a bit of their acyl-glutathione(?) onto my lids every morning. I was a little worried the "universal" tint would be too dark/warm for me but it's actually fine.

I don't really have dark circles, but my lids are basically translucent and I hate typical concealers so this is perfect. I put it on this morning for the first time while rushing through a 10-minute face and I love it โค๏ธ

Thank you @fieldsofclover!  I looked up "acyl-glutathione" and I think I'm going to have to start including products containing that ingredient into my skincare routine sooner rather than later.

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Lots of sun screen, my first self-tanner experience, & a lil vitamin c... brought to you by my tiger, Milton๐Ÿ˜ธ

Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Milton is so cute and clearly serious about skin care!  โค๏ธ   @MackyDeanna

Ha, looks like Milton has called dibs on your Coola products @MackyDeanna

RE: Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Ha... well he does love to sunbathe so maybe he should have some spf in his life ๐Ÿ˜ป @ElleElleG

@MackyDeanna Enjoy your haul! Iโ€™m sure Milton will have his share of fun ! Cats and boxes, gotta love it !

Never gets old @keana1 ๐Ÿ˜ป ... thanks!

Great haul, @MackyDeanna!  I'm intrigued by the SuperGoop setting spray. I love Milton!

@curlychiquita I liked the Supergoop mini size setting spray but the mist was always off- never hit the right spot. This full size one does not have the same issue- sprays where you aim it, the perfect amount of mist, and doesnโ€™t soak your face- itโ€™s not even noticeable! Definitely recommend!

Great purchases @MackyDeanna! It looks like youโ€™re all set for summer ๐Ÿ˜„ That Verb brush is next on my list! I have the round brush and its

held up phenomenally, such a great brand.

Milton is adorable!! It looks like he was hoping for some kitty toys in those boxes ๐Ÿ˜ธ 

@bakeamiffin thatโ€™s good to hear about the verb brush. I already like how this one is flexible and light. Need a new round brush soon. And Milton? Well boxes are his favorite toys ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@MackyDeanna a match made in heaven! You get the product and he gets the box it comes in โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Milton is looking like the Sun Screen Police ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ˜บ @MackyDeanna

Great purchases and samples!

Thanks @scott1201 heโ€™s the box police ๐Ÿ™‚

Great haul @MackyDeanna! The Verb brush was in and out of my cart more times than I could count! Look at all those Coola products - fun! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Hi, hi Milton! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ You're adorable!!! 

1,212 Replies
testing