Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@heartsmyface, your Jill Stuart is always so pretty!  The Maskingdom sounds wonderful, too!

Beautiful haul, as always @heartsmyface!  So many great products!

Are the Maskingdom Cleansing Cleansing Flakes facial wipes or towelettes?  I've only known about Maskingdom sheet masks; didn't know they put out other products - I mean, it makes perfect sense that they would but I've always just known them for their sheet masks - and the lovely packaging of their sheet masks.

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Going on vacation in a month and decided to just splurge a little. Sephora favorites - hair saviors Sol de Janeiro bum bum set Summer Fridays jet lag mask Sephora favorites - ultimate travel set DE daily defense sunscreen IGK no tools required styling kit Fenty gloss bomb Fenty killawatts in mimosa sunrise/sangria sunset and sand castle/Mintโ€™d mojito Fenty matchstix in rum and yacht lyfe Boscia matcha magic super antioxidant mask

This is an awesome haul, @llewp90!  I especially love the Sol de Janeiro! โค๏ธ

Great haul @llewp90 these items look so perfect for a vacation (hello Fenty & Sol de Janeiro in particular, LOL).

Looks like your all set for your trip, @llewp90. I hope you have a great time! 

Oh my gosh @llewp90 I love your haul! These are a bunch of incredible products, I hope you enjoy and have fun!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Hi @llewp90,

You picked up a bunch of great products! I hope you have a wonderful time on vacation. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

This is a fantastic haul, @llewp90!  Enjoy your products and your vacation!

have a fun trip @llewp90 looks like you got some great travel items!

@llewp90,

Nice haul!  I like the look of so many of these products!  Happy vacation!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What fun products! Enjoy your vacation!

Awesome haul, @llewp90!! Looks like youโ€™re all set for a fun vacation! ๐Ÿค—

Great haul @llewp90 - you're all set - you picked up some wonderful skincare, hair, makeup and body products.  Have a fab time on your vacation!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! Iโ€™m def looking forward to some time away. 

@llewp90 Girl, I'm going shopping with you next time I go on vacation...you know how to pack!

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

Yeah, so....I stocked up on some 100 pt perks Sad they don't fill them up๐Ÿ˜’ 2nd Nordstrom. I wanted Mac nymphette in my ipsy, but of course I didn't get it. So I ordered a mini.

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Nice haul, @sonnydee!  That MAC is beautiful! โค๏ธ

Awesome haul!! You got some excellent items! @sonnydee ๐Ÿ‘

Those point perks look fab @sonnydee!  The bum bum cream smells soooo good!  I've heard good things about the CT clay mask too!  Have fun with all your treats!

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

โ€ชMy latest little haul๐Ÿ˜ Pat McGrath lust lipgloss in the shade โ€œGold Allureโ€ and Artist Couture diamond glow powder in the shade โ€œGold Diggerโ€โœจ both are seriously soooo stunning๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค Iโ€™m already in love with both ๐Ÿ’• โ€ฌ picture from my IG: @ samsmakeupaddiction๐Ÿ’‹

1,212 Replies
testing