Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

RE: Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@MissPuff Great choice of Shiseido products. And as everyone else had said: the bags are so cute, so summery, island vacation kinda vibe

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Fantastic choices, @MissPuff!  I love your Shiseido and your new Viseart palette!

@MissPuff great haul! That's my hg powder as well - can't beat it!

Nice haul, @MissPuff! I love how bright and summery those Shiseido bags are! 

Love it all, but especially those Shiseido bags! @MissPuff

@MissPuff The RT brushes are so pretty!! I didnโ€™t even know about them, have to look them up if I can still get them somewhere. Awesome haul!! The Shiseido bags are super cuteโค๏ธ

@MissPuff love the RT powder bleu. I think I have them al...

@MissPuff love the RT powder bleu. I think I have them all except one!

Real Techniques hit the nail on the head with those brushes, so beautiful.  Also, the Viseart Neutral Mattes is by ultimate go to, LOVE IT!

Love the haul @MissPuff

Fun haul! @MissPuff Love that palette and the lip colors you chose! ๐Ÿค—

That Viseart palette - swoon!   And I love that Shiseido bag so much - too cute! Enjoy, @MissPuff!!! โค๏ธ

@MissPuff 

I LOVE the CT finish powder - it's amazing!!!  Ohhhhh, you got the Powderbleu brushes?!!!  They're gorgeous!  I was thisclose to getting them the other day - have had my eye on them since they launched.  Love this haul!

@itsfi I picked up the comically larger powder brush last year and loved it so much that I knew I had to get the rest of them. I was kicking myself for not getting the RT brushes while I was in London earlier this year (they were in all the drugstores) that I wasn't going to let the 25% off slip by ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The CT powder is my favorite powder, period ๐Ÿ™‚ Nothing even come close! 

Oooh, London?  How fun @MissPuff!  I had hoped when RT initially launched that collection, they would be available in the States, but at least they are available direct from the site.  I don't *need* more brushes, but I'll definitely keep my eye out for their next sale.  Have fun with all the great items you hauled!

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Tiny haul! I wanted a back up of the Cover FX Glitter Drops in Mirage as soon as I found out it was a weekly wow! I loooove these drops. I put them on my shoulders and dรฉcolletage all the time. I also already purchased a backup of the Isle of Paradise tanning drops. Let me telllll you....itโ€™s awesome!!! I use Loving Tan in Ultra Dark once a week and have been using these drops with my BumBum Cream inbetween to extend the life of my tan as well as give my face a nice glow. I seriously stay so evenly tan alllll week. These are definitely a must! The Sephora brand lip scrubber to use in conjunction with my favorite Jeffree Star Lip Scrub and a Clay Mask from Ulta.

Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Great products, @darlyndar! Color FX drop are really stunning.  The Self Tanning Drops sound fascinating.

I went in store just to grab the Glitter Drops @curlychiquita. I really love them. 

@darlyndar great haul! that clay mask looks really interesting!

@Kim888 I like it! It doesnโ€™t leave my skin feeling overly dry and it has a physical exfoliant in it as well. I usually use the Boscia pudding mask but wanted to branch out. So far so good! 

@darlyndar I was in Sephora today and these tanning drops cought my attention. I was wondering if they are any good so Iโ€™m happy to hear you approve them. Iโ€™ll have to try them now๐Ÿคฉ and the Mirage drops are my favorite. Super pretty!!

You must @katkapivarci! I really enjoy these drops. I should take a before and after, especially on my face. I thought it would last until I use my Clarisonic or acid toner but it stays. I reapply every 3 nights with 6 drops with my LaLa Retro at night to keep it up. 

The lip brush strikes again, I need to get one ASAP LOL

1,212 Replies
testing