Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Sephora finally came out with some point perks I was interested in, So I got the Amika just to cash in points. I got the Loccitane from Loccitane direct. I never knew they had a intensive version of the shea hand cream, and I think it's my new favorite. 

IMG_0598.JPG

I love Loccitane hand cream, too, @suzyo!  The intensive version sounds great!

Great choices, @suzyo! โค๏ธ

Those are some great point perks and items you hauled @suzyo - skincare, hair care, makeup, body products - you're all set!  Enjoy your goodies!

@suzyo Great haul!! I am in love with Amika lately, especially that mask! It makes my hair feel so much healthier! 

I love pretty much anything Lโ€™Occitane! That set looks awesome! Enjoy your goodies! 

Lovely haul @suzyo ๐Ÿ˜Š The Loccitane sounds so nice, Iโ€™m glad your skin is enjoying it! 

I am also way behind on posts! My birthday was yesterday and i took the day off and picked up as much free birthday stuff as I could! The rest are from the rest of the month and one or two still to arrive. 

Found these in the garage from a past Europe trip where photo is dirt cheap!Found these in the garage from a past Europe trip where photo is dirt cheap!Last weekโ€™s weekly wow haul.Last weekโ€™s weekly wow haul.Riley Rose from Chicago. I am loving this Doll Face Mask!Riley Rose from Chicago. I am loving this Doll Face Mask!Added to my PMG collection from the Sephora Magnificent Mile in Chicago.Added to my PMG collection from the Sephora Magnificent Mile in Chicago.Could not resist this set, so excited for it!Could not resist this set, so excited for it!085F4665-E252-4255-AFC2-9ADD1833C629.jpegYesterday Ulta and Sephora!Yesterday Ulta and Sephora!

Happy belated birthday, @sister13!  You picked up so many great items!  I love what you've added to your collections!

Awesome haul, @sister13!   Sounds like a lovely birthday!!!!

I love Riley Rose so much - it's such a fun store! And your PMG finds are giving me life! So beautiful! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@sister13 Happy Birthday! What lovely goodies! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

@sister13 Happy Birthday! What a wonderful Birthday haul! I really need to pick up the Blue Beauty Blender, such a great color! I wish I could smell the Blue Hawaii candle! ๐Ÿ™‚

@sister13 Happy belated birthday ๐ŸŽ‚! Youโ€™ve got a very impressive haul there ! Enjoy everything!

I hope your birthday was mgical & fantastic @sister13, and that the year will be equally as wonderful! ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ‚ Your haul is amazing, I love looking through your pictures to see everything you got! ๐Ÿ˜have fun with it all ๐Ÿ’•

Thanks @bakeamuffin, looking forward to all of it! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

RE: Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Happy belated birthday @sister13 ! Wonderful haul with so many great products. I am a huge fan of GrandLash MD: what it does to my eyelashes is pure miracle.

Re: RE: Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Thanks @Zvezdochka! Agree about grande lash! I ran out and waited too long to restock. Love it! ๐Ÿ˜

amazing haul @sister13  enjoy all your new goodies!

Thanks @Kim888, I will!

Happy Birthday!!! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ Yay for free gifts! You picked up a lot of great things! Those PMG palettes look beautiful!

That set you got looks fantastic! Enjoy everything! @sister13 

Thanks @Shosh85! Couldnโ€™t resist the pmg! 

Happy belated birthday @sister13!  You made quite the haul! 

Image result for happy birthday gif

1,212 Replies
testing