Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

RE: Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@bakeamuffin thanks for sharing- I must check out that verb leave-in mist! Love the DE jelly cleanser, have you used it before? Havenโ€™t tried the LaLa Retro, but think it might be too heavy for my combo skin. Enjoy all your goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@MackyDeanna yes ๐Ÿ˜„ I really love it, I find it to be a gentle cleanser that get GE job done. It cleans my skin thoroughly without leaving a super dry/super tight feeling. It has a very light scent to it, I find it super subtle and just fresh. Non irritating for my sensitive skin (other cleansers have caused awful raised dry patches) and just overall nice. Lala may be a

bit heavy for you depending on your preference, perhaps more helpful in the winter months as a night cream โ˜บ๏ธ I was truthfully avoiding it because I thought I could find a moisturizer that felt as rich and moisturizing as Lala for a more budget-friendly price and my trials came up dry, here we are with a $75 cream๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚ my skin loves it though. 

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

This is an amazing haul @bakeamuffin. Hope you enjoy everything! I need to buy a new shampoo soon and have been thinking about switching to something new and have been eyeing Verb. Iโ€™ve heard nothing but good things. 

Thank you @starsandbucks ๐Ÿ˜Š Before Verb I was using grocery store brands, and my hair just wasnโ€™t thriving. I decided to switch to something free of sulfates and found Verb to be one of the most fairly priced, especially on Sephora. Iโ€™ve tried many of their products now and nothing has disappointed me ๐Ÿ˜„  I definitely recommend giving their shampoo a try when youโ€™re out of yours โ˜บ๏ธ 

@bakeamuffin Enjoy all of your goodies! Thatโ€™s a great haul ! ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you @keana1 ๐Ÿ˜„

Awesome haul @bakeamuffin bum bum cream alas the best scent! And that make up eraser is so cute 

@Kim888 thank you!

Yes! Itโ€™s totally mesmerizing, my husband loves when I use it and encouraged me to buy more ๐Ÿ˜„ It feels so wonderful on the skin, perfectly moisturizing  ๐Ÿ˜„ 

What a fun haul!  The Sol de Janeiro smells soooo good.  The flamingo print on that makeup eraser and bag is adorbs and just look at the DE skincare items!  Such great items!  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

You have great hair @bakeamuffin so I'm making a mental note that you picked up these Verb products.  ๐Ÿ™‚  The leave in mist looks especially nice!

Youโ€™re so sweet @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you! 

I hope that if you decide to try Verb you love them as much as I do โค๏ธ Their products really jive well with my hair and have been apart of growing my hair out healthy and strong ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Amazing haul, @bakeamuffin! Iโ€™ve really been into DE lately and your items look so great. Also, Iโ€™ve never smelled the bum bum cream but Iโ€™m getting very curious... ๐Ÿ™ƒ

@scott1201 its scent is Pistschio and Carmel, some find it overpowering but I love how delicious it smells, it has like a tropical scent to it that makes me feel like Iโ€™m somewhere warm laying on a beach. ๐Ÿ– I also love how it makes my skin feel ๐Ÿ˜Š maybe ask for a sample next time youโ€™re in store so you can try it ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin Awesome haul! I just love everything you got! All of the VERB samples Iโ€™ve been using, Iโ€™ve really been liking! Once Iโ€™m through with all the Amika I have, I plan to buy a full size VERB shampoo and conditioner.๐Ÿ˜‰

I think I want to buy that Makeup Eraser just for the flamingo bag! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ (I was disappointed to find there was no flamingo emoji ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜•)

Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š @Shosh85 

I was disappointed about the missing flamingo too, thereโ€™s dinosaurs and a unicorn, but no flamingo? ๐Ÿ˜’

The bag was part of the reason I wanted it, and the flamingo print. Itโ€™s so cute! Either way I have a new adorable facecloth and makeup bag ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@bakeamuffin You are going to love that body wash! ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

@fieldsofclover totally! I am so ready to lather up ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ it smells amazing ๐Ÿงก

All that lovely skincare is right up my alley @bakeamuffin!! I'd love to know your opinion on the makeup eraser once you use it. I don't see how its different then other washcloths.

@Aaliaa so, Iโ€™ve used the makeup eraser a couple of times now and I feel like it works nicely. Itโ€™s soft on my skin, I donโ€™t have to go over my mascara too many times to remove it all, and there was no makeup remover getting into my eye, so that was the best ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel like itโ€™s comparable to using an eye makeup removing oil on a cotton pad. Iโ€™ll definitely get great use out of it- the only question that remains is, do my kids baby blankets do the same thing? Iโ€™ll put it to the test ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Iโ€™m not sure that itโ€™s worth $24, it would be a great item to grab on sale though or for one who would like to invest in this instead of having to repurchase makeup removing oils. 

Thanks for following up. So all you use is water and the 'makeup eraser cloth'? Wow, I'd be tempted to get one even for when traveling. @bakeamuffin

@Aaliaa I didnโ€™t even think of travel, but that would be PERFECT! All you have to do is saturate it in warm water, rinse it really well, and voila! I read one reviewer say she got black and regretted it because she couldnโ€™t see her makeup being removed. I almost got black but I wanted to see how much it removes so I went with flamingo. It didnโ€™t stain at all, I just made sure to follow the washing instructions which are super basic. 

๐Ÿ˜„ @Aaliaa Iโ€™ll use it tonight to wash off my mascara and everything and let you know my initial thoughts. Iโ€™m almost tempted to grab a baby blanket to do a comparison on how much product each can gently and effectively remove. 

Itโ€™s different from a wash cloth in that itโ€™s texture is less abrasive. Itโ€™s super soft and gentle against the skin. Iโ€™m still not sure itโ€™s worth $24cad

1,212 Replies
testing