Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

💎💎June is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year 🥂: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies💎💎

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

I love your haul, @sp1771!

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

My trust fund haul pic didn't post......strange

Those nail polishes are really pretty and the tiny spatulas are super cute, @sonnydee! ❤️

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Love the colorful applicators @sonnydee ... where did you find these?

The amazing Amazon! @MackyDeanna 100 for $7.99 they're li...

The amazing Amazon! @MackyDeanna 100 for $7.99 they're lil spatula

@sonnydee, these are great colors!

Thanks @curlychiquita. Couldn't beat the price.

Thanks @curlychiquita. Couldn't beat the price.

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

Been busy but wanted to post before the start of July. (So I can start my hauling for July fresh😉)1st pics Sephora 3rd but maybe final MJ lipgloss stick Sugarsugar. 2nd Trust Fund Beauty purchased thru ipsy. one of their deals of the day. All 3 for $15 i believe. Bought for the pink. So pretty! And Amazon. wanted for moisturizers, cleansers, etc. 3rd Nordstrom. the swatches are with primer (only cause I think it's going bad so I'm trying to use it up.)but it wasn't needed.

That MJ gloss is beautiful, @sonnydee! ❤️ 

Ending June with another great haul; thanks for sharing @sonnydee

My pleasure 😉@ElleElleG. Just glad I was able to sneak i...

My pleasure 😉@ElleElleG. Just glad I was able to sneak it in at the last minute!

Great variety of products @sonnydee!  The Grande Lash MD from your ipsy haul is nice!!  Which Jo Malone fragrances did you get?

Thanks for the great advice & quick response! @itsfi. I p...

Thanks for the great advice & quick response! @itsfi. I plan on taking a pic of my lashes before I start & then after a few weeks etc., to see how big of a difference. I was blessed with good lashes- long & fluffy but not as long & fluffy as they used to be. I keep hearing good things so...fingers crossed

I believe it was the blueberry one Jo Malone..to me it sm...

I believe it was the blueberry one Jo Malone..to me it smells nothing like blueberries. not a bad scent though just not sure why it's called that. Nordstrom is a good place to get Jo Malone perfume samples. They have one to try often. The Grande serum is the only reason why I choose to get the Sephora play Smarts bag. So excited esp if it works. I haven't tried it yet, waiting for when I'm less busy in case I have a reaction or something....Have you tried it? @itsfi.

Re: I believe it was the blueberry one Jo Malone..to me it sm...

@sonnydee  I have tried the GrandeLash MD; I'm currently using it.  I found it works really well for me.  It's noticeable too - you'll be able to see results and so will others!  🙂

I think being consistent with application is key.  My lashes are noticeably longer and I have more of them. Each person varies but it will take some time. I was told to expect it to take up to 3 months, but I saw a difference before then, maybe 4-6 weeks (but then again, that could have been because I started off with not having a lot of lashes! Ha!) 

In terms of side effects, I noticed early on that my eyes itched a bit and I had to fight the urge to rub my eyes.  It seems that happens when I my put too much of the serum on.  You really just need a thin application.  If I apply too much by accident, I now remove the excess with a Q-tip.

I just apply the serum to my upper lashline, not my lower lash line and even doing that, I have more lower lashes than I did before I started using GrandeLash.  In the beginning, I applied the serum to my lower lashline but on me that was a bad idea - in large part, I suspect, because I applied too much.  I found that the problem then is that the serum transferred onto the corner of my eye and that area started looking dark (which I later learned was, in part, because there were now little hairs there - ack!  Yet another sign that the serum works). I was able to tweeze them away but that area is very sensitive so it hurt a bit.  I also applied The Ordinary. Alpha Arbutin serum to that area to help with the darkness, which has now gone away. 

If you want to test it out first, you might want to try it on your brow line or the corner of your brows - you could always pluck out any hairs that grow.  Also, if you have an allergic reaction, it will not be on or too close to your eye. 

Hope this helps.  If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Small birthday haul, kind of bummed one of my gifts won't arrive for another week or so but I capitalized on a nice deal so that makes the wait more tolerable. 

1530379041998.jpg

Spoiler
- Bite Astrology Lipstick in Cancer which arrived on my actual birthday (sadly it had heat damage 😕
-NARS Soft Matte concealer in a deeper shade for summer 
-ABH single eyeshadows

June came and went crazy fast! Thanks for sharing your hauls and I hope all my June babies enjoyed their birthdays 😘😘

Woohoo!  Awesome haul, as usual! ❤️   @ElleElleG

Ha, nothing compares to yours @Tamara76 !

@ElleElleG  Love the ABH's!

Wonderful birthday haul @ElleElleG!  Hope you had an amazing birthday month!  Love the NARS soft matte.  That purple ABH shadow looks gorge!

Thank you @itsfi !  The NARS soft matte was a pleasant surprise when I first tried it and my summer tan was the perfect excuse to purchase another shade 😉 

testing