Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

💎💎June is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year 🥂: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies💎💎

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Thanks @michelleshops! Probably gonna need the new pmg highlighter palette! 🎨 

Happy belated birthday @sister13!  There are so many fabulous and pretty things in your post.  Oh, Riley Rose - I'm going to have to put that on my list of "places to visit" when I'm in a city where they have a brick and mortar store.  😉  Have a wonderful birthday weekend!  ❤️

Thanks @itsfi, I had heard of Riley Rose and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was in water tower place. 

ABH Sugar Glow Kit, YSL Vinyl Lip Stains, Chanel lip balm, Marc Jacobs Sugar Sugar (promo)ABH Sugar Glow Kit, YSL Vinyl Lip Stains, Chanel lip balm, Marc Jacobs Sugar Sugar (promo)

I don’t know why it took me so long to get the Sugar Glow Kit—I’ve been wanting it since it came out ages ago. Restocked on my fav YSL Vinyl Lip Stains in 412 and 407 because mine have expired 😞

Chanel lip balm honestly makes me feel a bit extra but it feels like a great formula. I’d say it’s in between YSL Tint-in-balm and Dior Lip Glow.

Marc Jacobs Sugar Sugar is way too light on me. Makes me look sickly. At least it was a free promo. 🙂

Gorgeous choices, @myumew!  I'd love to try the Chanel lip balm.

Such a beautiful photo, @myumew!  This is a fabulous Glow Kit  - Enjoy! ❤️

I got 3 of the marc jacobs promo I love that gloss, too bad it didn't work for you!  I have been wanting the sugar glow kit foreeeeever.. I want to cave since I decided not to get the dream glow kit after swatches.  I just need another highlight like I need a hole in my head lol.  I just got the fenty sandcastle duo yesterday and I'm 100% getting the new Chrissy Tiegen compact since I've been wanting Beach Nectar since last year, I need to be strong!

Great haul!! I’ve been wanting that Sugar Glow Kit too! It looks beautiful!! 👌🤗

Enjoy your purchases!! @myumew

Beautiful haul @myumew 😊 The Chanel lip balm does sound so nice 😍 sometimes it’s fun to feel a little extra 💁🏻‍♀️

@myumew  your photos are always so beautiful - LOVE!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  You picked up some great items in your haul.  I have quite a few YSL lippies but I don't think I've ever tried the Vinyl Lip Stains - will have to check them out soon. 

Here are the rest of my recent hauls - I think I have one or two left to arrive and then I'm trying my low buy. ❤️

1. Amazon and Old Navy:

062018amzon lorael.PNG

Spoiler
1.  L'Oreal Paradise Enchanted Palette:  Smells peachy ❤️ and the pigmentation is surprisingly good - on par with the Maybelline Lemonade Palette.  Now, if only I could find the Cover Girl Trunaked Peach Punch Palette!
2.  Coty Airspun Powder
3.  L'Oreal Paradise Blush in Bashful
4.  Wet n Wild Gel Lip Liner in Brick Red
5.  Kindred Goods Island Orchid and Coconut Perfume (this is actually from Old Navy)

2. ILNP:

062018ilnp.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Love Me Not
2.  On Location
3. Kiss and Tell
4.  Bliss
5.   Play Hard
6.  Pick Me Up
7.  Birefringence
8.  Tidal Wave
9. No Days Off
10. Valentina

3. Amazon:

062018sarahapp.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Sara Happ Lip Slip Balm:  OMG!  This seriously lives up to the hype! ❤️
2.  Sara Happ Ballet Slip Gloss

4. Victoria's Secret/Pink:

062018vs.PNG

Spoiler
Semi-Annual Sale haul!
1.  Pink Legs for Days Candle (smells like roses)
2.  Chill Out Bath Bomb - How cute!
3.  Very Sexy Now Perfume 
4.  4x Face masks

5.  Ulta (in-store):

062018ultaopi.PNG

Spoiler
1.  2x Tony Moly Sheet Masks
2.  The Body Shop Go Bananas Body Butter - I love this stuff!
3.  Almay Eye Makeup Wipes
4.  Colourpop Super Shock Shadows in Sailor, Lightning Bug and Amaze
5.  NARS mini Orgasm Birthday Gift
6.  OPI Polish in Got Myself into a Jam-Balaya
7.  OPI Infinite Shine Polish in Pink Ladies Rule the School  (Grease!!!)
8.  OPI Polish in Pink Bubbly
9.  OPI Infinite Shine Polish in Tell Me About It, Stud (Grease!!!!)

6. Ulta (My second points redemption this month, combined with my daughter's point perk redemption - the 4x multiplier and extra birthday month points, went a very long way!):

062018tarteclosed.PNG

Spoiler
Tarte Fairy Dust Collection - I wasn't planning to buy any of this, but decided to give it a try since I had points available - The packaging is actually really cute!

1.  Love, Trust and Fairy Dust Palette:  My daughter and I actually each redeemed one of these - The colors are pretty, especially the middle highlighter, but I was disappointed in the pigmentation of most colors, including the burgundy shade
2.  Amazonian Clay Blush in Fairy Flush:  This is really pretty - subtle, but the pigmentation is still good
3.  Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara:  This is my daughters, but the packaging is waaaaayyyyy too cute!  She also wanted the brushes, but they weren't available at Ulta.

062018tarteopen.PNG

062018ultanars.PNG

Spoiler
1.  NARS Orgasm Blush (restock)
2.  Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (restock)
3.  MAC Oh, Sweetie lipcolor in Coconut:  Smells great, but goes on super metallic and patchy - not a fan 😞

062018cp.PNG

Spoiler
Assortment of Colourpop Super Shock Shadows - My daughter is trying to collect them all! 🙂

062018patrickstarrrsummer.PNG

Spoiler
1. MAC x Patrick Starrr Summer Starrr Collection: I am not loving the packaging - it's cute, but after that gorgeous flower packaging in the last collection, I hoped for something prettier.  However, I am absolutely in love with every single product/shade in this collection!  The bronzer is a little red, and I was afraid it wouldn't work for me, but it actually blended beautifully!

I'm glad to hear about the pigmentation in the Tarte palette in the sense that I have been tempted so I feel okay saying no now.  Too bad you were dissapointed though.. People have been hating on the collection but I really loved that palette and I actually like the packaging.  Happy you love the Patrick collection! I loved the floral one but I didn't get the summer one since Temptalia hated the bronzer.  If it goes on sale though I think I've gonna pick it up for those glosses!

Thanks, @sydtomato!  I still plan to use the Tarte, but have to use some Fix + on my brush to get the colors to pop.

Gorgeous!! @Tamara76

Thank you! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @sister13

I don't know what to say other than "wow!!!" @Tamara76!  Such amazing hauls!  🙂  Those ILNP colors are very pretty and that popsicle bath bomb is soooo cute! 

The banana line from The Body Shop smells so good!  Have you tried their new, limited edition body yogurts? They're not as thick as the body butters; have more of a gel-cream consistency which I'm finding nice and refreshing as the weather gets warmer.  They have it in a few scents, including banana!!  ❤️

Thanks, @itsfi!!!!    I have not yet tried the Body Yogurts, but I've been really curious - Thanks for sharing your thoughts! ❤️ 

yes girl! I'm not going to lie, I mostly come to the haul...

yes girl! I'm not going to lie, I mostly come to the haul threads is to see your hauls, @Tamara76! How do you like the new tarte palette? I'm thinking about getting it with my Ulta coupon.

Re: yes girl! I'm not going to lie, I mostly come to the haul...

Awwww - You're so sweet, @Lazybeautybeast!   

I am not super in love with the Tarte Palette - the pigmentation was a little disappointing to me.  I guess it is nice for a more subtle look and I was able to get the colors to pop a little bit more with some Fix +, but didn't give me the intensity that I like.

Oh my gosh @Tamara76.  So many of these are speaking to me.  I was really interested in that Tarte palette, so it's both a relief to hear it's a disappointment and a bummer at the same time. I hope you and your daughter enjoy all your hauls!

Thank you so much, @sprocketta!  I will still use the Tarte palette, but it's definitely not my fave.

6 Replies
testing