Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

💎💎June is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year 🥂: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies💎💎

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

I like it but I do wish it was more firm @ElleElleG. Definitely use it with a lip scrub! It does make the whole process easier. 

Awesome haul! Love those Cover FX drops!! 👌 @darlyndar

For $22, I hope you snagged one up @Shosh85! I own the pink shade as well but Mirage is definitely my favorite. 

@darlyndar I love the Cover FX Glitter Drops, too!   And those Self Tanner Drops sound amazing! 

@Tamara76 I definitely suggest you try the tanning drops out! They’re really great. 

@darlyndar,

Loving the Cover Fx glitter drops as well! I want to pick up the pink one:)

❤️ Melissa

I could bathe in them @melissabt 💗💗💗

Beautiful haul, @darlyndar! That lip scrubber has been popping up all over BIC recently... I might have to take a look at it!

I used it today @scott1201. I like it but to be honest, I wish it was a little more firm to realllllly get a good exfoliation. Even with a lip scrub, I still have some dead skin left on my lips afterward. But that may be me. Lol

Great haul @darlyndar!  You're making me want to just decide once and for all to get the Isle of Paradise tanning drops! 

@itsfi You should! They work really well! It’s not orange at all. I kind of want to try the foam now. 

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Anthropologie: - pearl pendant necklace Converse (got at store at southdale mall (I think it’s called shoe encore Gap: - basic white tee Madewell (25.00 off 75.00) - 2 bandana hair ties - gray t - striped t - flannel black t - Ankle socks in cream and black 2 pair pack (not pictured) Turnstyle consignment (60.00 Of the purchase was used from trade in credit) - pilcro & the letterpress moto Jeans (Anthropologie brand) - green sweater (Ann Taylor brand) - green tennis shoes (mission target) - long sleeve baseball tees gray and blue (madewell brand ) - strawberry pendant necklace Sephora Sanmple hair pack 2 Glam glow samples Bite beauty agave lip mask champagne Benefit - roller Lash mascara

Nice haul, @WhereYouStand!  I love the necklaces! ❤️

@WhereYouStand,

Great Haul!  I especially love your pearl pendant and strawberry pendant necklaces!

That strawberry necklace is adorable!!

Great haul!! I just love that strawberry necklace! It is seriously the cutest! 😍🍓

@WhereYouStand

Those sneakers @WhereYouStand!!  ❤️  I love me my heels, but both of the sneakers you hauled are awesome - can't go wrong with a pair of Converse and I'm really lovin' that shade of green!  Great haul!

itsfi I love the look of heels but I would have to hug the wall like spiderman just to stand lol. I can barely walk in my own feet. hence the flashy sneakers lol. I'm a sucker for converse and green is my favorite color. I also wanted to pick up a medium gray pair but i can't find the right shade I used to like anywhere. 😞

hahahaha @WhereYouStand

I hear ya - I love grey but it's all about finding the right shade of grey, especially when it comes to sneakers (and handbags...and eyeshadow and ....LOL!) There's a pair of grey Converse slip-ons that have been eluding me for some time... but, mark my words, I WILL find them in my size one day!!!!  😉  Good luck with your search for your medium grey pair (and do post a pic when you find them!) 

RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Small mask haul - I was walking to meet a friend yesterday after work and came across this new Korean beauty store . I picked up a few new masks but it was really pretty cool . There was an entire other wall of masks as well plus they carry brands I can usually only get online like heimish

OMG!   What a fun little shop, @Kim888!  I am intrigued by the Little Witch Candy mask! ❤️

testing