Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

💎💎June is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year 🥂: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies💎💎

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@Kim888, the store looks amazing!  Enjoy your new masks!

Those candy masks look so cute @Kim888 and what a store, can't wait to see what all you snag from there 😉

Ummmmmm @Kim888 I need that place in my life! 

Oooh, so jealous! That looks like heaven, haha! Those look like some great masks you picked up!! Enjoy!! 🤗👌 @Kim888

Ooooooh super cool store experience, @Kim888! I think it goes without saying - most of us from the masking thread are very jealous 😄

@Kim888

Ohhhh, that wall of sheet masks!!!

donald duck in love gif.gif

And brava to you for not buying the entire store!!  ❤️

Great masking haul @Kim888!  Can't wait to hear your thoughts on your new masks!

Oh my goodness that I love the packaging on the Candy Masks! I'd love to know what you think of them once you've tried them out, @Kim888!

Great find @Kim888!! I especially love the look of the little witch candy mask, so cool! 🖤 

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Was happy to notice that Sephora started carrying a little more Herbivore, especially those two sets.Was happy to notice that Sephora started carrying a little more Herbivore, especially those two sets.The On the Fly sets are my favorite, I always end up bringing them with me on trips during the summer. Also am stoked to try the dry brush and Cover FX shimmer veils.The On the Fly sets are my favorite, I always end up bringing them with me on trips during the summer. Also am stoked to try the dry brush and Cover FX shimmer veils.

@properlylost  Your photos are beautiful, as usual!  I love your Herbivore finds! ❤️

Great haul @properlylost I'm so curious about the Herbivore line!

Awesome haul!! Those sets look fantastic!! Enjoy! @properlylost 🤗👌

Hi @properlylost,

Nice! It looks like you got a bunch of great sets! I just added the Herbivore Hydrate + Glow Natural Skincare Mini Collection to my basket because of your post. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Lovely haul @properlylost!  I didn't know about the Herbivore sets until your post.  At least one of them will end up in my shopping cart.  😉

You are totally selling me on those herbivore sets @properlylost they look great!

Those Herbavore sets look amazing @properlylost!

😍😍 you’re selling me on thoes herbivore items @properlylost, I’ve been eyeing them 😄 I’d love your thoughts on the dry brush once you’ve had a chance to use it! 

Have fun playing with everything, it looks like you have some pretty aweosme new products 😄

@bakeamuffin I used the brush this morning before I showered and I could definitely see that it was getting rid of dry skin and it felt much softer after I showered. It's a nice brush, especially for the price.

Thanks so much for sharing @properlylost! I’ve read about the benfits of using a dry brush and it seems great! 😄 I think I’ll try it out! 

@properlylost, great sets!  The Herbivore set looks exciting! 

testing