Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Whoa Momma! May 2020 Hauls

Since no one took the reins for May,

giphy (5).gif

I'll step in to save the day.

Calling all moms & moms to be!

Show us your Mothers Day they-forgot shopping spreeDisgustingBraveBasenji-small.gif

Tags:

Re: Whoa Momma! May 2020 Hauls

@danielledanielle ,

Just right!  Love the blush and your new Fenty brush!

Such a pretty summer color @danielledanielle! All the blush shades she put out are beautiful. Itโ€™s so hard to narrow it down to one; youโ€™ve picked out some lovely ones.

Very pretty @danielledanielle.

@danielledanielle  Such a beautiful blush colour!

Pretty blush color, @danielledanielle!

Nice haul, @danielledanielle!! That blush is gorgeous!! Enjoy!!

@danielledanielle the blush is a beautiful shade

I've been saving my hauls up, waiting for "everything" to get here, but between shipping delays and the fact that I can't seem to stop ordering, I'm not sure the wait for "everything" is ever going to end ๐Ÿ˜… Time to post a few to clear up the backlog ๐Ÿ˜‹

Sephora sale: Marc Jacobs lippieSephora sale: Marc Jacobs lippie

Cupcake Polish now has my heartCupcake Polish now has my heart

Ulta: finally trying the ELF bite size palettes! Even with everyone saying how tiny they are, I went "wow, those really are small" lolUlta: finally trying the ELF bite size palettes! Even with everyone saying how tiny they are, I went "wow, those really are small" lol

Ulta: alllll the clearance lippies, and some real hair cutting scissors. I've been trimming my bangs with cuticle scissors til now :pUlta: alllll the clearance lippies, and some real hair cutting scissors. I've been trimming my bangs with cuticle scissors til now ๐Ÿ˜›

Amazon: more stamping plates. The round holder has 24 total :oAmazon: more stamping plates. The round holder has 24 total ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Beautylish: Wayne Goss lipstick and Good Molecules Vitamin C powderBeautylish: Wayne Goss lipstick and Good Molecules Vitamin C powder

Biobelle direct: I'm sad they're clearing out their original lineup for new masks that just aren't as nice, to me, so I jumped at the chance to get a few of the old ones at a nice priceBiobelle direct: I'm sad they're clearing out their original lineup for new masks that just aren't as nice, to me, so I jumped at the chance to get a few of the old ones at a nice price

@RGbrown ,

I hope "everything" doesn't end!  Beautiful hauls!

@tsavorite 

No worries there...I'm currently tapping my toe, waiting impatiently on a few more goodies ๐Ÿ˜‹

Those are some awesome purchases @RGbrown.

Thank you @Loretta55! โฃ๏ธ

@RGbrown   The Wayne Goss lipstick is beautiful!

@Ispend2much6 

Thanks so much! โฃ๏ธ

Oh wow, amazing hauls, @RGbrown!! Those lippies are so pretty and the nail colors!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv 

Thanks so much! โฃ๏ธ

@RGbrown Interested to hear your thoughts on the Lancer mask. 

@lnum

It is the least stinky sulfur mask I think I've ever smelled, so kudos for that. I've only used it once so far, and while it was nice, it didn't wow me for the price point. In fact, it seems it was mostly forgettable (aside from lack of sulfur scent), as I barely remember using it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I've got another use or two in the tube, so I'll have better thoughts once I get a bit more experience with it ๐Ÿ˜Š

@RGbrown if it didnโ€™t wow you on first impression I wonder if itโ€™ll get any better since youโ€™d think this type of mask provides some immediate results. ๐Ÿค”

It is a pricey mask, for sure, so it better do something for that much. 

@lnum 

Yeah, that's kinda my feeling too. I know I didn't hate it, so it had to be "perfectly fine", but...so is L'Oreal for $10 or $15 ๐Ÿคท

1 Reply
testing