Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Whoa Momma! May 2020 Hauls

Since no one took the reins for May,

giphy (5).gif

I'll step in to save the day.

Calling all moms & moms to be!

Show us your Mothers Day they-forgot shopping spreeDisgustingBraveBasenji-small.gif

Tags:

Re: Whoa Momma! May 2020 Hauls

Those Cupcake Polishes are so pretty, @RGbrown. What's the wear time like on them? 

@quspork 

I put two of them on Tuesday night and have only the barest hint of wear off the ends. I'll probably change it at some point this weekend just because polish every three or four days has been my MO lately, but so far so good!

Thanks for the feedback, @RGbrown!

@RGbrown WOW so many goodies! Which Wayne Goss shade did you get? I bought Amaryllis for the original release, and I just ordered Orchid when they came back in stock. 

@tastelikewater 

I got Zinnia, and it's pretty but nowhere close to berry IMHO 😥

That Wayne goss lipstick looks so pretty! And that biobelle!  Great haul @RGbrown 

@l8totheparty 

Thanks so much! ❣️

@RGbrown  Wow awesome haul!!! I agree I’ve been thinking about doing a picture of my haul but not everything is here and I keep ordering. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I actually ordered a scalp massager today!! Have you use one before?? I actually ordered it to use on my son since he still had dry skin from when he was a baby. But I’m definitely going to use it on me too!! 

@ather  @RGbrown For months I've been using a $6 Rolencos massager brush that I found on Amazon, and I love it! It's particularly useful if you have long and/or thick hair, because it helps you reach every bit of scalp. The nubs look aggressive, but they're soft and flexible. Hope you enjoy!

@tastelikewater  That’s awesome!!! 

@ather 

I finally just started taking pictures of stuff as soon as it shows up...this is a collection of two weeks or so lol. It's a seemingly never ending parade lately!

I've never used a shampoo massage brush before. And of course, this showed up literally while I was in the shower, washing my hair 😅 But, it's been here long enough now that I've gotten to use it once, and so far I really like it. Now that my nails are getting (and staying) long, I always worry that I'm slicing off hairs trying to scrub my scalp when I wash (I dunno if this is a valid fear or not, but it has been bugging me for a while), so this was a great way to get back to feeling like my scalp was clean again. I'm a fan so far!

@RGbrown  I feel like I’ve had a never ending parade of boxes since quarantine started. I’m glad your liking your scalp massager!! It gives me hope I’ll love mine. A lot of reviews said it was the best purchase ever and they didn’t know why they waited so long. My nails literally just got so long and I did them last week. Didn’t like the way they turned out so I re did them and they all broke off 😱 so sad. 

@ather 

Oh noooooo! I hate it when that happens! 😞

@RGbrown  I know right. I should have left it. Oh well. They will grow back. One of my thumbs is super short. Looks silly. 

@ather 

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, but I don't find different length nails all that weird or silly. I think it's because I got so used to mine breaking pretty continually that I let any that actually made it to a decent length stay long as long as possible 😛

Love the new nail colors, @RGbrown! I hope you love your...

Love the new nail colors, @RGbrown! I hope you love your new Wayne Goss lipstick!

Re: Love the new nail colors, @RGbrown! I hope you love your...

@curlychiquita 

Thanks so much!

The formula on it is nice, but I was disappointed with the shade. It's quite light/soft once applied, and doesn't come anywhere close to a "rich berry" IMHO 😞

What a great variety!! @RGbrown you will have so much fun playing!!

@lmaster 

Thanks so much! ❤️

Those polishes look so fun @RGbrown! 😍 💅🏼 Agree with you on the BioBelle sheet masks; nice job stocking up! 

@itsfi 

I'm really disappointed with Biobelle 😞 The new fabric is mediocre IMHO, and they moved fragrance way up the list. I will miss their super thin sheets and practically unscented masks.

Those Cupcake polishes are divine! I posted a manicure with two of them recently if you haven't seen it yet. I think I'm going to start investigating indie brands more from now on...I have enough basic creams and shimmers, and indies have a whole world of fun mixes that mainstream brands don't get into. ❤️

1 Reply
testing