Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

What's on your list for the Chic Week this year?

It's rumored to be March 30th-April 11th 

Re: What's on your list for the Chic Week this year?

Have you tried either of the new OH wipes?

myself am now going cold trkey for a while,, have way way way too much I will never use it all in my ifetime..I have gven my overflow to all my friends they cant take anymore..so I guess I am set for a long time.but I hope you ladies all enjoy your little pretties and lok forward to hearing al about your purchases..peace

I am trying to limit myself. To everyone who's not participating in chic week: clap clap clap! I wish I can do that!

Two things I anm definitely picking up: clinique moisture surge spray and sephora glass file.

Tenatively I want (but most certainly don't need):
Dior cream eyeshadow in Celeste and Fantaisie--they are limited edition, so if they are still in stock by then, I will definely pick them up
YSL glossy stains in numerous shades
YSL volupte sheer candy in numerous shades
Sephora z palette (large and small)
Nars radiant creamy concealer
Sephora foundation though up pen (looks interesting!)
Hourglass ambient lighting powder and blush in dim

It's funny because until I started frequenting Sephora, a 15% off sale was NOTHING to me. Like that much was expected, actually even required, for me to step into a store. Obviously (and sadly) things have changed haha. Anyway, I think I'll probably get some of the following:
Naked 3
Tarte blush in Exposed and Tipsy
More of the Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2 body mist- to leave in my gym bag and such
A new blush brush; haven't decided yet- any recs?
More Naked eye pencils in Perversion

Definite wants:

URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC PALETTE! 

Soap & Glory Righteous Butter body lotion 

I think I wants (aka feel free to enable me) :

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Clinique Almost Lipstick

And I need a new mascara, but it's so overwhelming to decide on one. 

I cant wait til urban decay releases the electric palette *-*, kandee johnson did a review on it already omg!! cant wait to buy it!

Possibility if I don't get it on the first day : UD Electric Palette. [If someone knows if UD sent this palette to a WOC and has a blog or YT name it would be greatly appreciated]

Everything Else

♥ UD Lipgloss Rule34

♥ GIVENCHY Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara

♥ Hourglass Mood Exposure

♥ Dior Pink Lip Glow

♥ Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette 

♥ Bare Minerals Nourishing Cream

Maybe

OH 3 Little Wonders Set 

I have the dior lip glow on my list at well!

Makeupandbeautyblog has swatches of the Electric palette - she's like NC42'ish

I posted my list previously, but I'm just going to say this - if I don't actually receive an invitation for the Rouge Chic Week event, I'm going to go out of my way to another company (Nordstrom) to make my purchase.

I called my local Sephora and was told that I will get an invite via email.  Despite telling Sephora multiple times to fix my email subscription (I have not been getting any emails since I made Rouge), it's still not fixed.  I told this to the SA from my local Sephora on the phone and she was completely useless.  There is nothing she can do...

Well, there's something I can do... and that's taking my money elsewhere.

whats chic week?

Cutiecocolove- it's the spring discount and promotional week at Sephora. I love it because you get a discount (I the past its been 15%) and usually they have brand reps there and VIB's always get a cute reusable bag!

Also, I would wait for the email invite closer to when it will start.  I'm sure there will be a thread on BT as we'll to inform those that have been having troubles with email.

So far this is what's on my list. So many wants, so little money haha

image.jpg

hahah story of my life

Well my sisters birthday is april 9 so ill probably take advantage of chic week and order her the naked original palette since she really wants that and get her a nyx milk pencil!, then for me get the dipbrow pomade!. Thats it for now, unless i run into some other stuff until then weehee.

s1548452-main-grid.jpg

s1434968-main-grid.jpgs1435056-main-grid.jpgs1476134-main-grid.jpgs1476159-main-grid.jpgs1505072-main-grid.jpgs1531904-main-grid.jpgs1531995-main-grid.jpgs1538099-main-grid.jpgs1591866-main-grid.jpg

I LOVE that UD foundation and foundation brush, they're my HG! 

Any update on rumored dates? I came thisclose to buying a couple of things today and then was reminded of this sale. But it's so difficult to hold off!

Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 10.52.29 PM.pngWANT! I'm always curious about the Sephora/PANTONE Color of the Year, but this year's will appeal to everyone, I think. It's such a gorgeous shade I cannot wait to see what it looks like on.

1 Reply