Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

What's in your Sephora holiday haul?

Ladies, we want to know what's in your Sephora holiday haul this year? Gifts for others? A little something for yourself?

Share it here!

Re: What's in your Sephora holiday haul?

Korres 3 in 1 cleansing milk, white tea gel cleanser and yogurt regimen set, Philosophy purity made simple to go, Stila make an impression in Moscow and one step correct, Benefit High Beam to go, Go Smile travel kit, Rosebud salve, UD loose pigments in Baked, Benefits Stay put set, Go Clear cleanser, Korres Guava and Fig Shower Gels, Caudelie beauty on board, Tarte ring it in set, Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo and some Boscia peppermint blotting papers.....so far...

Highlighted

My holiday haul! Love you Sephora!!!!

Hi,

I was wondering how to get the haul by shoping online. I just finished shoping online and i was trying to get the gift but it didn't work. I didn't know where to put the code?

right after you confirm shipment method and packaging, on the next screen, scroll down and on the bottom left corner you can add the promo code myhaul before you finish with your final payment or call in your order if you can't find it Smiley Wink Hope that helps you.

Urban Decay Ammo Palette

Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Baked and Bourbon

Urban Decay Shadow Box

Bare Escentuals Shimmer and Shine Collection

Philosophy "The Joy of Great Skin" set

Philosophy Peppermint Bark lip gloss

and the professional size of Urban Decay Primer Potion

The Urban Decay liners and Sustainable Shadow box were for my mom and the rest is for me Smiley Happy

Hello   I just purchased the Two Faced Perfect Lips lip liner pencil, Very natural, just the way I like it.   Dee

There are a "few" things I really want to get for myself. No one that I know likes makeup like I do. I do however want to buy my boyfriend some cologne. What I tend to do for family members like my mother and sister in law is I like to get them Philosophy 3 in 1 bath gels. 

My List:

• Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette 
  • Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL
  • Tarte Ring It In Cheek Stain Set 
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles Palette- Volume 1
  • Korres Lip Butters in Jasmine & Quince 
  • Naked Palette... if it ever becomes available again!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot collection 
List for Others:
  • Korres Lip Saver Roll 
  • Philosophy's Gingerbread Girl 3 in 1 Shower Gel 
  • Philosophy's Cinnamon Hot Dots 3 in 1 Shower Gel 
  • Philosophy's Apricots and Cream 3 in 1 Shower Gel 
  • Burberry London For Men Fragrance 
  • Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers For Men Fragrance

I don't have a FS Sephora anywhere near me, so when I went away on Thanskgiving to visit extended family, I went shopping TWICE at two different stores!

On Wednesday in Holyoke, MA:

UD 24/7 Lip Pencil in Naked

Tara TARANTINO Gem Gloss in Disco Nap

Fresh Mini Mascara Duo

Kat Von D True Romance Palette in True Love. I hadn't intended to get that one-- but when I saw the palettes, I fell in love with them. Sleek compact design, lush colors, cool artwork-- I was sunk!

I also picked up the philosophy 500 point perk.

On Black Friday In NJ near my parents' house I got:

the Sephora basic black travel brush kit which had a blusher, crease brush, shadow brush, blending brush and eyeliner brush in a great carrying case.

I also got the "haul" iday tote. YAY!

Today online I ordered:

The Korres Wild Rose Anti Agin collection

Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Shower gel

as gifts for a friend who asked me how I got my skin to look so good!

Ended up getting the "Getaway" freebie I'd been drooling over all this time with that purchase.

I'm *kinda* glad I don't have a FS Sephora up here-- I would spend alot more on impulse buys!!

Ohhhhhhhh this is what I've gotten so far for the holidays!

For my mom I bought the Clarisonic® Plus with Dr. Brandt, Peter Thomas Roth, Ole Henriksen and Perricone MD - White

I got my dad The Art of Shaving Power Shave Set (he'll love the genuine badger shaving brush).

For my sister, who loves Boscia, I bought the Normal To Dry Kit & the Luminizing Black Mask

I got the boyfriend the YSL L'Homme Gift Set - he loves this! And the Anthony Logistics A Clean Start Kit .

For my brother, I got him a Sephora Favorites Deluxe Fragrance Sampler.

And last but not least, I bought myself The Sultra Bombshell (its srsly like the Red Ryder BB gun from the Christmas Story to me - its all I could think about!).

YAY! I'm all set for the holidays - Thanks Sephora! SMOOOOCH!

For my best friend: Clinique Happy http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P122641&categoryId=B70 because it's her favorite :3

For my boyfriend: Dolce and Gabbana The One Gentleman http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P273817&categoryId=C301 because I love the way it makes him smell.

For me: Miss Dior Cherie http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P133401&categoryId=B70 because it's my favorite fragrance in the world, ever.

For my mom: Philosophy Gingerbread Girl http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P272400&categoryId=C630&shouldPaginate=true and the Laura Mercier Honey Bath http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P110033&categoryId=S400&shouldPaginate=true

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • _MG_0292 - Copy.jpg